forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,972
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yea it's a monkey, it was taken In St.Marten, dick charged me 10 bucks to take a picture with that thing.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,972
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

I would bro but she's getting married March 6th. Just got back from Crate and Barrel buying her wedding gift. And plus I'm very protective of her and I wouldn't trust a nun around her....lol.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 02-06-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,035
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Right, when I first joined I got standard (tits or GTFO).... now as I said back then, I'm a guy, so obvious no go there, the wife def won't go for it so don't go there, however......

..... how about someone I used to work with who did a couple of silly risque photoshoots when she was younger.... will that do for ya??? Let me know what you think (FYI: she was 19 at the time).

You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:05 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 30,691
serafina has disabled reputation

Code:

I'd call her a butterface. Her tits are really pretty though.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 673,409
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Pobs! What the fuck have you been told about posing for pics with that wig on! For fucks sake man!!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:15 PM

Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Lol - if only I was that thin!

There are more so maybe I will post later.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 302,062
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

separated at birth?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:16 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,617
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

^^^she IS kinda butter-faced, but I doubt many of us, male or female would say no. aaaaany boob is a good boob, so thank you. Post more. 'specially if you have some fire crotch shots.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:24 PM

Code:

the shoots were meant to be "art" so nothing too explict so this is as good as it will get on that front....

Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 02-06-2009, 05:28 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,935
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

the things we say to see tits.