forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,830
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'm hoping those plans don't involve having Amy fist Shasta Mac.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,126
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

haha shasta
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Nope, no fisting and no Shasta. However, I think what I have in mind is illegal in 13 states!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

im gonna fist you allll
Old 07-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,830
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Geez...I thought I'd have to pay extra
Old 07-03-2008, 11:20 PM

haha fisting is always free
Old 07-04-2008, 05:01 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,398
FraggleRockx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default my random thought

so i just showed a girl (that i like alot) a whole bunch of my pictures from iraq and a few videos(this is from my platoon http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15320632/from/ET/. also told her about the friends that did not make it back. now i feel like im an asshole like im rubbing the death of my friends back in there faces " Ohh i made it, sucks that your dead....) even thought whenever i really think about it i wanna bawl my eyes out .... for the kids that there never going too see again, for the ones that were not even born yet.....i guess my random thought is i wish war wasnt so gaddamn fucked up. but at the same time i know that will never change

Last edited by FraggleRockx : 07-04-2008 at 05:03 AM. Reason: wrong video
Old 07-04-2008, 02:28 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Not that this helps, but that's war. I THANK YOU for doing your part and allowing me to sit here and stay out of the hard stuff. I was pissed when my uncle invalidated my "right" to join (he ran MEPS for 20 years). I came so close to sneaking past him only to have my recruiter show up the day before I left with papers and a huge Marine and say "Tim, I'm not allowed to say anything more than Sign Here...". I read some, frowned and signed. Then called my uncle who said "Tuff, both your brothers are in hot spots and you're the last of the line so far."

Don't ever feel bad or guilty about surviving it. That's life. It's just the way it is. People die. Be happy for the time they had and the time you shared. I've had friends die both from war and from "normal" life. Remember them for the good they did, not that they died.

Our freedoms aren't free. The cost has always been blood. Thankfully there are still some willing to shed it for those who aren't.

Again, THANK YOU for doing that for me.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Well said strommsarnac, fucking well said!

Old 07-04-2008, 03:03 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Oh... and my random thought is... I'm 50 albums in to my next top 100 post.

Only 50 more albums to upload! YAyyyy

Closed Thread