forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-30-2008, 11:03 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,525
djtron77 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

right on.

one thing we can agree on: derek jeter is the worst fielding shortstop in baseball. at least from 2002-2005 (look right, all the way down)

there probably arent any yankees fans around, right?
Old 07-30-2008, 11:17 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,940
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Come on, you should know that most Yankee fans can't talk coherently in real life, they have no business in a forum.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,754
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

cmon, forget the whole records thing and other shit....the marlins WERE the better team because they won the series. thats all that should count.
IF the cubs were a better team, it was on paper. Paper Champions don't always win Real Championships.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 763
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

At least the Marlins apparently have 1 loyal fan.......
Old 07-30-2008, 12:34 PM

Credits: 79,172,287
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I feel sorry for anyone other than a Yankee fan. It must be hard routing for a team that has very little chance of winning the WS. I guess you will never know the feeling of being a fan of the most successful sports franchise in history. You will never know the joy of watching your team win the world series, and even if you do, the chances of them winning again in your life time are very slim. I know you are bitter because your teams will never bring you even close to the amount of great memories I have from being a Yankee fan. I can't blame you for being jealous
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:47 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

you sound very similar to your average White Son fan....

but yea those Yankees, building championships around cheaters such as Whitey Ford, Roger Clemens and Andy Pettitte. A-Rod very well may be the greatest player that ever lived, but who will forget him cowardly slapping a ball out of Bronson Arroyo's glove in 2004.

nevertheless, their history is impressive. but at least when Sammy was juicin and corkin, the cubs only benefit was butts in the seats
Old 07-30-2008, 12:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 763
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You are 100% correct. I have a hard time routing for a team. On the other hand, I don't have a hard time rooting for the cubs. It doesn't surprise me that people from Manhattan don't like the Yankees, it's really just the bridge and tunnel people...
Old 07-30-2008, 01:08 PM

Code:

Yes, I've heard all the excuses before. I've never heard Whitey Ford called a cheater though. That one is really funny. If you are refering to steroids when you talk about Rodger and Andy, I am sure they have done anabolic steriods just as I am sure 90% of the ball players today have tried them at one time or another. And A-Rod tried a little league play and it failed, so of course his talents are not valid anymore either.
Seriously all this friendly ribbing aside, if you ever stepped foot into Yankee stadium, you would know what I mean. You can feel the history, it's really a special place. I am very sad they are tearing it down. I know there are a lot of Yankee haters out there but all I can say is, my favorite teams has exceeded all of my expectations as a fan. I'm probably a bit older than you. I was at the stadium with my dad when Mickey Mantle hit his 500th HR. I've seen a lot of great baseball being a Yankee fan. A lot of heartbreak, but the good out weighs the bad by a lot.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:13 PM

Code:

I travel a lot and even in China where they couldn't care less about baseball, they know about the Yankees. When you go to Manhattan you see Yankee hats or shirts everywhere. It seems more of the Queens and Brooklyn people are Mets fans. A lot of left over Dodger fans and others are just loyal to the team from their borough.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:15 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I am not questioning A-Rod's talents, he's one of the best to ever step foot on the diamond.

As for Whitey--from an old ESPN article
"Ford used his wedding ring to cut the ball, or had catcher Elston Howard put a nice slice in it with a buckle on his shin guard. Ford also planted mud pies around the mound and used them to load the ball. He confessed that when pitching against the Dodgers in the 1963 World Series, "I used enough mud to build a dam." He also threw a "gunk ball," which combined a mixture of baby oil, turpentine, and resin. He kept the "gunk" in a roll-on dispenser, which, the story goes, Yogi Berra once mistook for deodorant, gluing his arms to his sides in the process."

I am also saddened by the demise of Yankee Stadium. As a baseball enthusiast, I've always wanted to visit it. I'm spoiled by living so close to Wrigley. Seeing the Yankees play the Cubs in New York a few years back during interleague play would have been amazing.