forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 654,832
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

the peanut thing? yeah, i think thats just common sense and saving lives.

everything else pc can go fuck itself as far as im concerned, its all shite.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:21 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,763
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
so I take it Spain doesn't give a shit about being "PC"?

about a man and his horse
Old 08-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,343
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

kind of a stretch saying kids are suffering cuz they can't have a fucking peanut

not my links. always virus check.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,623
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

China isn't a large trading partner and I spent 6 weeks in Barcelona and never saw any asians. I'm pretty sure its ignorance. Its like if you caught the Appalachian incest league doing it.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,786
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I've debated saying anything about this. I am split on things. I think as a whole we are too PC, we worry about what upsets others too much. I feel that how people respond to me is their responsibility. But I also feel that I have a responsibility to treat others as I'd like. I may fully think someone else's opinion is idiotic. But because I wouldn't like someone telling me they think I am an idiot, I hold back. It's just having a little respect for humanity.

Now, the pussification of children...where schools outlaw games like tag or dodge ball...that's annoying. And all of the "let's protect their self-esteem" stuff is making it so our kids are not prepared for the real world. They hit post school and are completely unprepared for things. But then again, parents who wait on their kid hand and foot do that as well. I know I am big on teaching a kid responsibility. Early on too. Maybe because that's how I learned. And the self-esteem stuff is good but taken overboard. I've taught MiniBC that winning is not everything...and if he does his best and wins...great. If not, then he keeps trying. And he isn't destroued over losing. He is very empathetic and sometimes hurts too easily. But he's learning to not take things so personally. He also does know though how to stand up for himself and not be walked on. And at home, the little stinker gives as good as he gets when we all get to picking on each other. It's funny...we'll all start out picking on each other in singles...then 2 will gang up on the third...and it's usually them against me. But today, he came home and just started in on me without being provoked. I asked if he'd stored it up for two days.

So, while I think there needs to be some respect just to keep the world sorta peaceful, I think as a society we do take it WAY too far.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Banned by request

barnanjeto is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Very well put. People are going to have their feelings hurt, that sucks but shit happens. Why not toughen them up through the years rather then having them hit a brick wall all of a sudden when their older.
Closed Thread