forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,078
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

come to milwaukee during summerfest. summerfest is the world's largest music festival and an all around blast. it is an 11 day event filled with tons of great music from nearly every genre imaginable and beer, lots and lots of beer. plus it will be much cheaper than nearly every city you listed. milwaukee has quite possibly the best summer weather with temps in the low 80's with cool breezes blowing off of lake michigan.

here's a link of this past years musical acts(obviously next year will have a different lineup but this will give you a taste of what is offered)
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
and of course a wiki write up
Code:

Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,101
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

could not have said it better myself. I live right outside the city........possibilities are endless

I also went to San Diego last year, and no joke it is a paradise........some of the most beautiful beaches and women i have ever seen, and the weather is PERFECT ALL THE TIME

if you are looking to relax CA is all the way to go.......keeping busy NYC just like he said
Old 08-12-2008, 06:09 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,595
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Keep away from Detroit, Cleveland and Cincinnati.

Code:

Agreed, Houston is a shit city. Downtown is dead empty with no nightlife.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:51 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,118
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

See even the people over the pond think of Canada as part of the USA... j/k

I'd Recommend San Diego also. Weather is rarely hot there, good beaches good Mexican food within 30 minutes. Can even take a run to LA in under 2 hours or Vegas in under 5 hours if you have the time.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:04 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,058
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Austin, TX is the live music capital of the world. If you're a music fan, I suggest going there. There's so many music bars and venues there's bound to be many other good shows there while you'd be there.

However if you're only coming for the one show, I would suggest NYC. Biggest city, plus much more variety in activities to do. Might as well go big. You'll find plenty to do there. Plus, as you mentioned, shortest plane trip

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,623
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Rofl, never said it was a shit city. Downtown is dead because it all moved out to midtown. From main street take a left for about a mile. Then you will see it all.

But by far the best party city in Texas is Austin.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,697
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

With your fear of flying I would keep it to the east coast and have to say Boston or NYC. So many extra things to do in each of these places and there are tons of places to stay.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned by request

barnanjeto is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dallas texas and come see the shitty emo fag himself.

Plus texas women are hott as hell.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:37 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,595

Code:

No you didn't but I will. Austin is great for being a a blue island in a sea of red. Plenty of nightlife there and San Antonio is cool enough for the drive south.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:56 PM

Credits: 79,172,011
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Nothing better than NYC and historic Madison Square Garden. You should check out MSG's Wikipedia page. The history there is amazing.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Closed Thread