forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 07:27 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,559
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Tell them you promise to bottle those emotions up, push it deep down inside where you never think or talk about it like like a good little robot should.

Seriously, if you think it was an isolated incident, say that right off the bat as well as your reasoning for why it happened, but do so in a way that it makes you take responsibility, not just make excuses for why you did what you did.

I definitely also agree with the suggestions of some sort of counseling. At least let them know you are open to the idea and willing to work on whatever the problem is.

On another note though, we obviously don't know what happened here, but for you personally, you may want to take a good look at why you think this happened and if your job is really the right place for you. I'm gonna guess you aren't just in the position to be like FUCK IT and quit, but remember that your personal happiness and fulfillment is just as important as a paycheck.

Say the word, and I'll kill your boss for you though.

EDIT

oh never mind you just explained it.

PMs, no emails.

Last edited by Marie-Eve Martinez : 08-06-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,886
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I would say I was on drugs and offer to go to rehab. Someone from my office did this and got a 3 week vacation in Hawaii for rehab. Fucking asshole. Also because of a corporate bylaw he couldn't be fired for a year or something. Crack never looked quite so appealing.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,857
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Do not think this has not crossed mind.

also, this is not the first time I lost my cool with him. For some reason, this guy just rubs me the wrong way. I am not being cocky, but I am really good at what I do, and those who work with me, i.e the senior partners know this, so when someone I see as an idiot (I am not the only to think this) tries to tell me how to do my job, and is unwilling to listen to my reasons why I do not agree with his thinking, well I lose it. He is the only person, in any job, that I have lost it with.

Also, my wife went back to school, so we are living off of my paycheck, and well, with a mortgage, and credit card bills, and kids in private school I can not quit.

BTW, I like the anger management classes idea.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:33 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 840
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would probably say something to the effect of I was upset with myself because I felt like I let the team down. I want to be as vital of an asset to this firm as possible, and I wasn't there when the team needed me. I let my emotions get the best of me because I knew I should have been there to help and I wasn't.

I don't necessarily agree that what I just wrote is an accurate description of the events that occurred, but that is how I would handle a letter that you shouldn't be forced to write in the first place.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:47 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,609
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Try to spin your anger into passion b/c you care so much about the company & what you do. And, like Choppie said, grovel like you've never groveled before. Start off by taking all of the blame. They like that for some reason.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,827
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

Lion, this is good place to start. By admitting fault it helps take the eye off the "problem" you caused. Basically, it sounds like this guy is just trying to pull off a ponzie game and take the focus off him in the first place. You just ended up the scapegoat and no wonder you're pissed. I don't blame you. If you think your Firm would be cool with it, offer to take the anger management classes to help you keep that from becoming a problem again. I'd also think that if NY offers CEP (we call them CEP or continuing education project) points for classes on different ethical or problem solving issues, offer to go above and beyond the amount stated by the Bar to help make you a better asset to the firm. Also not a bad point to bring up, in a minimum aspect, what you have done for the firm and how the benefit from you being around. That shit should help some. Good luck man.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:41 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

I also advise that you do whatever it takes to save your ass, but just give up on your job once it's all over. If you stop giving a shit and just start collecting a paycheck you won't feel the need to give a damn whether your supervisor is a dipfuck who is dragging your firm down or not.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,857
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Randall, that is what I told the wife...that I would just do my job brain dead...and just live on DSF more during the day.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:47 PM

Code:

Also, don't be afraid to smoke a bowl for breakfast and on your lunch break. It helps pass the time and dull your desire to give a fuck.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,374
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

*ding ding ding* ftw!

not my links. always virus check.
Closed Thread