forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 04:47 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Wow I do remember where I was for Princess Diana, it was like 2 A.M. and me and my friends just got done watching this hilarious new movie that just came out on VHS called "Austin Powers" haha then we turned on the regular TV and it was all over the news.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:47 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,085
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,736
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

Nothing is ever too soon for me....
Except for my premature ejaculation problem
Old 07-18-2008, 04:49 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Anna Nicole

When Anna Nicole Smith died, I was working at a radio station as the afternoon drive DJ and I had to break the news live on-air. I really had no special place in my heart for Anna but it was very hard to do for some reason
Old 07-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,790
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Subtract the friends and change the movie to Scream maybe and this is me when Diana died.

I was only 10 when the Challenger blew up so I was in school.

On 9/11 I was in bed asleep. I was pregnant but did not know. I was dreaming I was in a beach house and an army of small planes were overhead...not odd since we lived in the flight path of a small county airport. I always slept with CNN's headline news on. Woke up just in time to see some of the first recaps of the first plane hitting the towers, called BC in shock and as we spoke watched a second plane.

Scary thing is I'd almost gotten my mom who was coming to visit us, to fly. Thankfully she had rented a car. Not that she'd have been on one of the planes, but just that it'd been hard to get her here then.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,029
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

the three most notable ones aer these i guess

9/11 - i was at my brothers place out of town on vacations so to speak between dr appointments. woke up brom my bed (his living room floor) and he only had 2 channels on his tv. i turned on the tv, then turned the channel and thought (whats the chances of Diehard being on the same 2 channels at 9am) then after watchn a bit i found out what happened

Princess Di - was out of town (long weekend i thing) at my friends place and just came beck aftr drinkin all day in the hot tub then went to the bar. we came home to watch SNL and that was on instead, and being drunk, we were mad

Carlin - I was on vacation/brothers wedding in Ohama and found out on tv.

every thime i go away for any amount of time there has been some major person die or there has been a murder in my hometown. i was gone somewhere and came back to find out that a 21 kid and his 13 (yes 13 yo gf) had killed her parents and her 10 yo brother.and not we arent in the south or hill billies or stuff like that, if we get a murder every 2 yrs its very strange and its a town of 60 000 and most are retired

the only exception to that would be Challenger was when i was in junior high and we were gonna watch the launch as a class, then it blew up. not a good scene
Old 07-18-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,838
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

9/11 I was just getting ready to leave for work. For some odd reason (I rarely watch TV) I turned it on and saw the first plane had hit. Was at work transfixed and heart broken when the second one hit. Thinking of my Dad (who was a firefighter) and kind of understanding what those families felt like having their sons runing into a burning building to help. Was a very, very difficult day for my family and our friends in the FD and PD. I seriously couldnt function at work. Not long after that one of close friends got called up to go work the piles (he never really came back the same)

Challenger explosion I was in school...Just remember shock on the teachers face and her turning off the tv and giving us coloring pages...and she walked out of the room.

Princess Diana...I was walking in from a long day and overheard it on the news.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,679
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

There really isn't a lot I remember. Not the challenger or carlin and I never gave a shit about Diana. But it had rained for a week straight before 9/11 and on that day it was beautiful outside, so much so that I actually took a walk before college. I usually turn on the radio when I got in my '70 stang but I was enjoying it so much I left it off and just listened to the engine. Not a lot of traffic and my mom had called me to tell me a plane flew too low and knocked over an antenna or something. I didn't answer so it was on my VM. Then I turned on the radio, promptly pulled over and almost got sick. I was very angry.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 658,602
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Shit, Princess Diana is dead? Fuck, it wasn't on the news or anything.

Code:

My kind of humour Mick, I like that one.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default owen hart

it was my little sister's birthday. i was in the 7th grade watching the wwf over the edge paper view at my uncle's house like i always did at the end of the month.

i cried so much that night. all of my buddies made the black "OH" arm bands like the wrestlers did and wore them all week.

the irony in the name of the ppv goes with out saying...
Closed Thread