forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-09-2012, 06:53 PM

Credits: 79,172,561
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
haha too late I already fixed it
Glad to see someone is doing something. There's a whole bunch of stuff that needs to be done. Many threads that need to be edited or deleted. The park bench has gotten really sloppy. Satan used to give out badges, and avatars. No one has done that in over a year. All those things would seem minor if we just had some leadership. Somebody showing they care and supporting the posters. I'm sure I will think of more later.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,210
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Oh fuck thought this was another King of all Noobs thread..............

Old 06-09-2012, 07:12 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,957,747
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Anybody else think it's ironic the new guy leading us to the promised land name is Moses?

BTW...welcome and I hope it doesn't take you forty years to get us there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 65,790
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

#lol

I'm obvs the king of noobs..
Old 06-09-2012, 07:17 PM

FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Meh, not if you can fix this sinking ship. Oh, and welcome.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:19 PM

MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

I've been around many many years.. I like to stay quiet, and break our rules and use an admin account and my legit account. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Look the moral of the fucking story is.

I get it, You guys bust your ass to make a home.
To stay off the shitty social networking sites, to build friendships with creeps in vans with candy. With a lack of direction, and a authoritive figure it can become chaotic. Blue name spam gets overwhelming and frustrating to say the least.. At this point, We all agree we need to assign a new mod/admin the question is Who???

JM and myself both agree it has to be someone we can trust, and know a little about.. Basically so if shit hits the fan I know who's ip to trace, house to drive to, door to kick down etc..

Suggestions?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Code:

TheSnake hands down. He spends the most time on here next to Madam Meow. He cares what's done here and been the most vocal about it. If he's game for it he has my vote.

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Started a poll, shit almost like a year ago, here:

Code:

But at the end of the day, I think most would agree on Snake.

Last edited by FAHQ : 06-09-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:26 PM

a poll almost a year ago and that few voted in it? Seems like its not really much of an issue then eh? were good with no new mod? k afk eating chicken..

LoL
Old 06-09-2012, 07:29 PM

Code:

The poll was a joke. But even then, TheSnake was the top dog.

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.