forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:03 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,904
dogstain is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

One other thing I should mention: McCain's fine with us being in Iraq for 100 years. Where do you think he's going to get the manpower to do that? Are you between the ages of 18 and 42?

I'm sure all of us are smart enough to avoid the draft, but someone's going to have to go. My friend at work has a 17 year old son who is flunking out of high school. He'll go. I've got cousins who are out of school and not interested in college. They'll go. Think about it - I'm sure you know the folks who'll be fighting this hundred year war.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,861
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

OK, here goes.

I am a McCain supporter. I have no problem voting for a Clinton, in fact voted for him twice. Voted for Gore too, but not for Kerry. I have lived in the middle east, and served in the military there too. Sadly, most of the world does not see what is really going out there, and the feelings of the people who live there. I believe that what McCain said, and meant, was that he wants to see a US presence in Iraqi for 100 years, i.e. like we have military bases in Europe and Asia, not that he sees us fighting in Iraqi for 100 years.

As for Clinton and Obama, I was very impressed with Obama when he was running for the Senate and spoke at the DNC in 2004. But, as I have watched him, I can say he has not grown, has not worked for change in his FIRST and ONLY term as Senator, and is only a good speaker with no substance behind his words. (Anyone willing to tell what kind of CHANGE we can believe in). As for Hillary, I think the world does not need another Clinton in the White House. I think she does more good for the world as a Senator from New York. Also, First Lady is not a qualification to be President. I am not going to ask the Dentists wife, who may work in his office, do fill my cavity.

So, while McCain is not my ideal candidate, I believe he appeals to me more so then the others. I do believe that some people might feel a need to vote for Obama to prove that they are not racists. I also believe that those supporters of Obama will leave the party or refuse to vote Hillary if she gets the nomination. I also think that Hillary supporters will do the same if Obama gets the nomination. All in all, I think McCain wins no matter who runs against him.