forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-15-2008, 12:07 PM

Credits: 79,201,898
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks Heat, now I have to type less. People who deny global warming are just using it as an excuse for not giving a shit about the planet. I don't think anybody could be stupid enough to believe it does not exist. We'll see if they still believe that when Polar Bears and many other Arctic species are extinct in the wild in 50 years.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:10 PM

Code:

OMG Striker, please do some research. We are totaly responsible.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

thank you!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:41 PM

Code:

No, thank you. I'm afraid we are all doomed though.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Cactus Jack

if we do nothing...

i believe there is still time, but i don't believe in the willingness of enough of my americans to do a damn thing about it.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:22 PM

Code:

That's the problem. Lot's of people still think it's a hoax. I think it is too little too late. Once the human race is mostly wiped out, then the planet will have a chance to bounce back after a few thousand years.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Cactus Jack

que triste
Old 12-15-2008, 06:29 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

This months Popular Science mentioned something interesting. According to GW nuts, each gallon of gas has a carbon foot print of 20 POUNDS. I've heard this thrown in our faces for years. Funny thing is that when they are called to prove this, they jump to another topic.

Well, the truth is as follows. A gallon of gasoline weighs 6.2 pounds. It only has 5.23 pounds of carbon. So what's happening is that the nutcases are aggrandizing figures out of context.

What they should be saying is that the carbon attaches to two oxygen atoms and the combined weight of that is 20 pounds. It's kind of hard for them to explain that almost 3/4's of the weight they're talking about is already floating around in the air.

Just like they always jump to another topic when people show proof that the Earth is closing in on one of it's peak warm weather periods. Which happens every 12-20 thousand years after each cooling period. Hmm, that cooling period was our last ice age and we're on track for a COOLER "warm" period than the last one.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,015
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!
hahahaha
You guys are more pessimistic than me.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:20 PM

Code:

yeah, fuck it. These scientists are all exaggerating for the hell of it, so why should we care. I'm sure all those carbon emissions we spew into the atmosphere has very little effect on the planet. Who cares what condition we leave it in for our grandchildren and generations to come anyway? It"s not going to be our problem.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!