forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,822
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I just figured it out... you're Shannon Fucking Hamilton!

One: I don't like you. I see you every week in this mall. I don't like you shiftless layabouts. You're one of those loser fucking mallrat kids. You don't come to the mall to shop or work. You hang out all day, act like you fucking live here. Well, I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-02-2010, 06:47 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Unless somehow they get govt. subsidies, I have no problem with deadbeats hippies.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:43 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,506
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

i don't hate hippies. but i do hate run-on sentences.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,303
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

I love pot. I love the idea of love between all races. I fucking hate hippies. More than life itself. Mostly due to the fact that most of the hippies that I've dealt with most of my life have had no political agenda and have just instead been smelly potheads. I cannot get behind that. The activism that was in the 60's needed drastic societal change, but what needs to happen in today's society is a social uprising. What is described in the beginnings of this fucking country. Fuck the system. Take it down, piece by fucking piece. That is the only way for radical change at this point, with the us being as prominent as it has been in the past 30 years.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:21 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,886
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

These are capital letters. They are typically used to begin the first word in a sentence, or at the beginning of proper nouns.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

These are assorted punctuation marks used to denote to the reader various intentions on the part of the writer, including pausing and stopping.

. . . . . . . . . .
, , , , , , , , , ,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
: : : : : : : : :
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please accept this small gift, and use it in moderation.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:03 AM
satan666

Code:

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?!

Old 06-03-2010, 10:16 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,886
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

I got me some learnin'.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:39 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,193
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WASTE THEM ON THE BEGINNING OF THINGS?!?!?!?!

Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 PM
zipcity

I know a few guys who were hippies back in the 1960s, back when you got your ass kicked on a regular basis for having long hair, and I think they're good people. Say what you want, but they stood for something, and for the most part they have a sense of humor and something to say. But twenty year old kids who reek of patchouli (which, as Patton Oswalt put it, makes you smell like dirt that's been fucked by a hobo), wear stupid looking tie-dye and borrow daddy's credit card and mom's Volvo so they can follow Phish for a few weeks? Fuck those people. And the dumb-ass kids I saw a few weeks ago who were bumming change so they could buy pot? Go pick up a shift at Burger King, loser. I pay for my own vices, so should you.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:56 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,410
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

First off, you have your OH's, or Original Hippies. They were a late 40's to early 60's phenom. Beatnicks or hipsters. Ginsburg, Kerouak (sp?), Burroughs. The writers were great, because they were really treading on some out of the box thinking. The painters, not so much. Splashing some Sherwin- Williams Mysti Mica on a canvas does not an artiste' make.

Then you have your classic hippies. The late 60's Flower Power goin' to San Francisco puttin' some flowers in my hair types. The Baby Boom generation. Now, as a rule, I hate Boomers, period. Spoiled, coddled little pissypants, constantly trying to find themselves. But, hey, if you smoked an assload of dope, lived an a commune with a girl with hairy pits named Sunshine, but grew the fuck up and went on with your life, I got no beef with you. However, if you never got over going to Woodstock (Pete Townsend once said Woodstock was like World War II. Everyone wants to say they were there, but it wasn't much fun), and still think the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, you're a fucking tool. Grow up. Youthful rebellion on a 60+ year old looks just silly. Have you seen those docs on Hippies and Woodstock on the History Channel? Is Wavy Gravy the sort of person you strive to be? Watching these idiots talk about how they changed the world by living in filth and squalor and riding around in a Partidge Family schoolbus is just sad.

Then you have the post- Hippie hippies. Various incarnations from probably the mid- 70's on to today. Little Dickie and Janie trying to relive their grandparents "free spiritedness" as a way of rebelling against their parents. Sadly, though, they live such sheltered lives, that their idea of communal living is in the safety and security of a college dorm. Or 7 packed into a 4 bedroom rancher their parents pay the rent for. Oh, god, they're trying tho. They soak in patchoiuli and wear their hemp necklaces. And whine about Halliburton and the Bilderburgers. How Bush and Cheney cause 9/11. About the cancerous forces trying to hold them down. About the corporations, man. The reason the South Park ep is so funny is because it's true.

Now, for full disclosure. My hair falls to the middle of my back. I don't know why I haven't cut, but I haven't. I definitely have the creepy long haired old guy thing happening. I love pot. Legalize it tomorrow and watch tons of new related businesses spring to life (I'll rant on this at another time, because
I'd really love to hear your ideas on it). I don't think any decent music has been released since 1984, so I admit to some high school nostalgia myself (The Tesla/ Firehouse concert in Spokane in the 80's was like World War II. Everyone wants to say they were there, but it wasn't much fun). And I make and sell smoking accessories, for tobacco use only, of course. But I also bust my ass at a real job, and always have. My position in life, the good and the bad, are the result of my choices. The government, my parents, my ex, none of them put me where I am. My choices, my work, have made me what I am today.

So, yes, as far as today's hippie wannabees go, I don't much care for them. I see no drive, no creativity. Just a rehash (mmm...hash) of tired old ideas from a generation of tired old fossils. Ideas that have never worked.