forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 12:15 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,335
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

here comes the ban stick

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:17 AM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,393
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

My mom passed away 2 1/2 years ago from breast cancer at the age of 59. The only good thing that happened was that I was there the day she received the news that there was nothing more the doctors could do and she had a few days left. We sat and talked and let each other know how much we loved each other.

As bad as it was and has been since, I have that one thing to hold on to. You can't tell the people you care about how you feel about them often enough.

Last edited by BigMac63 : 06-20-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:28 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,857
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah, no shit hey? what the fuck was up with that?

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 06-20-2008, 02:20 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

for the post before mine

Old 06-20-2008, 02:42 AM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,857
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

What the Fuck not even gonna shorten that one that should be a ban worthy post right there.

When it comes to this I kind have been lucky when my grandmother died I was really young, but I still remember that as we were driving away from her house the last time my brother and I both screamed that we wanted one last hug and to tell her that we loved her. Always will remember that not many other friends or realtions have died so still good there But I always try to let them know that I love them.

Thank you Marie
and Lucas ban that fucker.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:22 AM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,884
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,675
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

You are just jealous because random strangers ring your mom and, tell her that they want to love her....... for 10 minutes!
Old 06-20-2008, 12:48 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,786
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I have a "goodbye" regret myself. My best friend's mom was dying of cancer and I was working 80 hrs a week and never made it a point to go see her. I missed saying goodbye by a few hours basically. I'd planned to see her that evening and she passed away that afternoon. I don't talk about this regret to anyone and think this is the first I've ever admitted it.

But, I also have one of those "glad I got to say goodbye" times too. My dad and I were not close. I was 24 when this all happened. But my uncle called to tell me my dad left the hospital and went home to die that night. His plan I guess. But, I argued with him that he'd better wait cuz I'd be on the first flight out the next morning. My cousin later told me his whole attitude and outlook changed when he hung up the phone. I got there, we had almost 3 great days together except for the fact he kept tying to get me to leave. The last time was when his g.f. went grocery shopping (why I'm not sure since he was dying and they'd be closing the house up) and by then I just needed rest. So grumpy old man that he was (his words) he told me I would just be watching him sleep. I said that was fine as I might end up napping too. But later I realized had I left, we'd have gotten home to find him dead. He ended up slipping into a coma and was talking to people that were not visible in the room. Said he was fine and he'd be there soon. I called his hospice nurse and she came to check on him and said to call the family to get there if they wanted to say their goodbyes. She didn't know how long it would take but yes he was in a coma and she pointed out the "death rattle". Gave him meds to give him comfort. And within 5 hrs he was gone. I know, coma or not, that he could hear us because it wasn't until the family convinced me to lay down that they could tell he was slipping fast. They came and got me and we all said we loved him and goodbye and that we'd not be angry for him leaving and being out of pain. As soon as we all said that, he was gone. It was weird. Here I was 24, never dealt up close and personal with someone dying and all the details and the rest of the family had. But, I was the one placing the calls to hospice and the rest of the family, to the funeral home to pick him up and had to plan the funeral. It was the one thing he'd not done. He actually had an appt with the undertaker the next afternoon. Oddly, the actual watching him die part was an awesome moment. To see him pain wracked and struggling to breathe and then watch as peace settled over him and knowing he was out of pain...it was kinda amazing in a way.

But I fully agree we should tell those we love more often. Although hearing it too often...can make it sound almost cliche. I'd rather sound cliche than not say the words though. I'm so weird that even when BC and I speak over the phone intercom thingy...I say I love you when we hang up. And MiniBC has picked up the habit.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:52 PM

that's an amazing story

Old 06-20-2008, 01:11 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,393
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Mrs. BC,

Thanks for sharing your story.