forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-29-2009, 06:41 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Haha i know, i still watch his movies though... i find them entertaining
Old 08-29-2009, 07:41 AM

Credits: 79,204,590
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I hear ya, I like fiction too
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:46 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,933
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i agree thats the craziest part of this story.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,224
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

i hate it when people die for no reason, and these fucking fucktards murdered these kids for absolutely zero, fuck, even if they had proper means, they'd still be awfully wrong sick fucks for doing what they did. I hate shit like this because these kids didn't deserve anything else than to have a long life and to fall in love and out of love get laid and have kids, that's their right as fellow human beings. Now even retribution fails because one of the perpetrators of rape violence and death doesn't get the death penality? What the Muckin Futch?

I hope to God their flesh turns to green bile and slide off.

Last edited by Expletive : 08-29-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,290
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Honestly, it's because pro-gun views are strongly discouraged in the media. If someone innocent gets shot however, it's headline news.

As for the sickening sadistic murders of that couple, it's unbelievable how it was ignored by the media. Even though the one guy just got life in prison a few days ago nothing on any of the networks. To get that story I had to go straight to knox local news. I've been posting about the story on another forum about the story since the beginning but even then nobody really cares. But if a muslim, jew, black, whatever becomes a victim of a hate crime by a white guy it's fucking plastered on cnn with bold letters.

Though on the other side if a little white girl goes missing, it's the same way. Suddenly msnbc puts up an oversized picture with oversized bold letters about how tragic it is. Then again if a little black girl goes missing, it's not news.

I'm in favor if treating news in a fair way where nobody gets a slant but that doesn't' bring the ratings and that equals out to less cash for the whores we're suppose to trust.

Code:

You can here Some places however put serious red tape on our rights, like new york. So only the criminals have guns and citizens are suppose to rely on a police force who's response time isn't faster than a bullet.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,224
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

Main media walks on eggshells for special interest groups, but could give a fuck all about every one else, that's just wrong. I could give a fuck about what happened three hundred years ago or forty years back, when innocent people get messed over by scum, that's not only news worthy, but i'd be hounding the family of these fuckers for years to come.

Black white muslim, you fuck with innocent people, i'm your enemy.

Give every one a gun; sure death will be far quicker and more often, but inbred pond scum won't be doing brainless shit like those five fucktards--- i'll tell you what.

Last edited by Expletive : 08-29-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:24 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,347
underweardog is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Michelle Malkin at Michellemalkin.com has covered the murders of Christian and Newsom with pretty thorough reporting. I am sure y'all know who she is, but if you don't she is real open about her right-wing bias but covers a lot of interesting stories I never hear about anywhere else in the news.

We are pretty lucky here in the part of the northwest I am in. We don't have the violent crime like other places and a lot of people are hunters and collectors so we are well armed. In this county a concealed weapons permit is pretty easy to obtain if you are a law abiding citizen.

Plus we have an ammunition factory so a lot of people know people who work there and sponge ammo from friends and relatives.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:18 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,855
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Actually Washington is a can carry state meaning you can get a carry concealed weapon permit unless you really screw up.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:38 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,347
underweardog is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah, a lot of folks cross from our side into Washington to get permits because my understanding is that the Washington Concealed permits cover several states through reciprocity. I don't really know the law on it; had one for this state for four years and just got tired of lugging the damn shootin' iron around everywhere. The Glock was never that heavy...several clips of ammo (10 mm) was.

I could have just carried one magazine in the gun but I always figgured' if I actually had to use it I woulda been so shakey it would have taken a load of shells to get one where it needed to go...
Old 08-30-2009, 01:02 AM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

greenbiliodermaxanthemulceritis FTW!

Last edited by spiritwolf_1978 : 08-30-2009 at 01:04 AM.