forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,755
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I bet it would make a killer Bloody Mary! I might just end up trying this one out!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:56 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,934
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

my love of bacon is rubbing off...amy will hate it.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,166
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Send her the link in disguise. New Vodka Drinks She'll love you for it.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:06 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,285
staroffurby is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Thats sounds fucking awesome, have to give that a go.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:01 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,339
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

this combination just brings on the heart attack a lot quicker!!!!

I was over at a buddies house last week and he had sweat tea vodka...WTF
Old 10-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,950
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

If it is as you typed it....yah, WTF?

But sweet tea wouldn't be bad.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:29 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,435
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

that friend of mine that made some, said it made the vodka much smoother, as if the purifying properties of the bacon removed the impurities/contaminants of the vodka.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:45 AM

SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Here's the "documentation" he did while making the Bacon Vodka, along with his captions:

Combining my favorite liquor (if you're going to drink, it might as well be tasteless) and everyone's favorite salad topping: a match made in my kitchen.

Vodka: $11
Bacon: $3
Bacon+Vodka=Priceless? Perilous? Perfidous? Putrescent?

Step one: just do what comes naturally. The soft sounds of rain, the succulent smell of frying flesh, the suffocating smog of bacon smoke fill the apartment.

You and me both, buddy.

It's important to be comfortable while carrying out such delicate operations. I recommend a good robe.

Having filled two jars with my meaty draught, I secreted them away to the liquor cabinet for three weeks of mixing, fermenting, stewing in their own juices.

(time passes)

more coming...
Old 10-28-2008, 11:49 AM

Welcome back to the land of the living. Let's check your progress, shall we?

A fine color, aye. But I think some backlighting will reveal the true details of the piece, in all its terrible glory.

I never thought I'd use the phrase 'bacon motes' in my life. But I'm glad I have.

After a quick trip to the freezer to solidify the lipids, emulsifying the liquid, the filtration is ready to begin. One glass, one coffee filter, three pieces of duct tape; this isn't rockist science after all.

First thing you learn is that you always gotta wait.

Seriously, it took four hours for both jars.

Beware; the abyss stares back into you!
Old 10-28-2008, 11:53 AM

Taking my place amongst the dregs of sobriety, I ready another jar.

A before and after. The filter, if slow, is pretty effective.

Because this doesn't sufficently give you the idea of just how gross these jars were afterwards, I have a larger resolution image for you to ponder (salivate? regurgitate?) over.

Because the filters become completely saturated with vodka, the tape stopped sticking. But it held out long enough.

I swear to god, the only thing that stopped me from eating these was my lack of health insurance. Here's the big picture.

But I'm not sure you could pay me to eat these. Well, you could, but I'd charge the cost of health insurance.
Closed Thread