forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-24-2009, 08:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 15,303
professor chaos is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i wasn't grounded, they were really weird about punishment, but that is another story for another day.

the strict punishment and christian school upbringing may have lead to the cocaine and strippers but not the professor chaos persona. but thats another story.

another weird one to stay on topic,
i was laying face down on a wooden bench in the sun when i was at a pool and i had this girl spread some suntan lotion on my back. she thought it would be fun to try to put a handful down my ass crack so i sorta leaned forward and jumped up and proceeded to get a large sliver in the tip of my penis.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

5-6 times a day? thats a lotta ass fucking!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,892
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

After being introduced to it she became a fiend. After a month of vag and anal she started to prefer and cum quicker with anal. Apparently I hit the gspot easier from the back door
Old 06-24-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,041
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

As a wee lad, I wanted to know if I could break a drinking glass by biting it. SUCCESS! with stitches all over the place to prove it.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,410
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

I was building my pc one time and left my cd-r drive sitting on the floor and while look for clothes in the morning before school i threw clothes on top of it then turned to leave for school and stepped on it. It went about 1/4 the way in my foot and left about a 5 inch scar
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 06-24-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,660
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Well you could, but then you would die of suffocation since that's the only air path in your body.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:18 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,640
scoutpappa is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Unhappy

I was about 14 or 15 and helping to unload groceries when a bottle of crab boil fell out of the bag and broke while I was walking. Needless to say it cut the side of my foot wide open. For all those not from Louisiana, crab boil is a liquid concoction that should be used in open wound torture. Way better than salt. I wrapped the foot in a towel and basically passed out from pain. Three hours later my Father the EMT woke me up and rushed me to the hospital where they had to give me blood because of the massive loss, basically the beach towel and most of my feather mattress. One of the many times I almost died. Curse of Cajun country.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,732
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

When manscaping with the electric trimmer a couple years back the plastic blade guard came off, and I had a slice from sack through taint that took about two weeks to heal.
Since it was middle of summer, I was laid up from any and all my usual activities - completely...

Old 06-24-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,660
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Ouch

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,892
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

A creative way of calling me a dick head. I'm proud