forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 10:20 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,780
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I had lots of problems with the PS2. That is why I got an Xbox. Then when the Xbox 360 came out I got. I got mine when it first came out, before everyone started having issues.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:24 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 155,998
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

At the risk of being a dick...how did you buying one before everyone got one prevent you form having issues? Ir did you not know enough?
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:47 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,436
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

ok microsoft rushed the production and knew about this problem but didnt tell anyone. so when people first bought it they had no idea that it was gonna break down the line. i had mine for about a year and a half w/ no problems and then it died on me.

i had an original xbox so it was only natural to move on up to the next level. its pretty clear that the games and online multiplayer are by far better than the other next gen systems. the ps3 put so much emphasis on graphics to try to help relieve the pain of a limited (and crappy imo) game selection. i think the fact that the online is free actually hurts it b/c everyone w/ shitty connections try and play and it just fucks it up for everyone. dont get me wrong the 360 has some people w/ shitty connections as well but it doesnt happen as often.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 155,998
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Again....forgive my naivete, do people with the shitty connections slow game play?
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 02-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,835
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

Yeah, the slower people can make for a very laggy (and miserable) game.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,932,548
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

same here ....

Code:

Old 02-15-2009, 11:55 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,639
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hands down for me - graphics and Halo was the obvious reason for the 360. Yes I was one of the idiots that paid an arm and a leg for it when it first came out, by buying a bundle at gamestop because they were the only ones with them. I never had a 3 red ring issue, but my 20gb hard drive did cause a temporary issue that was quickly rectified with a new $100 20gb hard drive. I love my 360 but the cost of add-ons is a fucking joke. Plus I just do not know why but I will never buy another Sony gaming system. Maybe just to throw linux and have a low cost blu-ray media center but no need for Sony gaming.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:58 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,780
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

I did not get mine before eveyone else.

When I got mine, no body was having issues. It was a few months before the most of us heard of the Red Ring Of Death. I do not think that people were having issues with the Xbox right out of the box. I have not had any issues with mine. And the people I know that have had issues, play at least 5 hours a day.

Closed Thread