forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 10:37 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

I was wondering whether or not to post this because i was afraid it might turn into something of a racial issue.

Remember that just because the title of this thread has the word ghetto in it and most of the people in these pics are black does not mean that we can make sweeping generalizations about black people. There are so called "ghetto" people of every race, we all know this to be true.

So to say this "genre of customer" i think is fine because i hope you are meaning the genre of customer that find these clothes attractive, not just black people in general.

This could just as well been "hillbilly fabulous proms".

Not trying to preach, i'm just wanting to say this before anything gets out of hand around here.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:45 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,517
Jack Hunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Lucas, I'm not sure if you mean my comment, but I'd like to say that considering these people are black, call 'em black, if they were Indian I'd say...NO IT'S A LIE WE DON'T DO THAT!...lol. But to me there's PC and there's jackassery. I find "these people" and "them" more offensive then anything obvious y'know? I prefer someone to just say what they think then bend over backwards for fear of not insulting anyone. Of course this is not about my feelings, it's about the board, I'm just assuming that most people are capable of just being honest. Tell the truth, nothing wrong with that right? ...I'm such a dreamer, that's why I hate Indians.lol.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:52 PM
satan666

i know... i get what you're saying.

But if she were to say "I worked part time at a clothing store that pandered to BLACK people" that would be a huge generalization and unfair. She could even have said "pandered to the GHETTO black crowd" and that would have been fine because then she is implying that not ALL black people are "ghetto".

I know it's all PC shite and we really shouldn't go on and on about it. Just know that there is a fine line to walk when discussing these matters and to be careful here (i'm not singling you out, i'm talking to everyone).
Old 06-03-2008, 10:57 PM
satan666

wow...i just took all the fun right out of this thread.

i'm closing it. fuck
Closed Thread