forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,772
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

My mind is a swirling, sinking, singing ship of madmen and sane women,
I walk barefoot in the splintered snow and dream of greener grass to come;
Days go by so slowly, and the nights drag their infernal slippered feet,
Why must life always be such a quiet tender riddle?
My heart skips a beat in anticipation of days gone by and yearts yet to come,
I dream more when I'm awake than I think of the past in restless sleep;
Nights are nothing more than unilluminated days, a dark and silent excuse,
Why must dreams fill me with such hollow, sharpened hope?
My tongue is forked, yet dipped in the honeyed pot of the Gods' words,
I speak and write too harshly to filed away with the rest of eloquence;
Years gone by and still I wait by the phone for the ringing in my ears to cease,
Why must I torture the world with twisted, Dali-spurned poetry?
Why?
Why?
Why not?
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:06 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

"Accident in El Paso"

Some strange
And unknown wanderer whose footsteps
Fall like lead shot dropped upon a
Hollow wooden crate in an empty
Room;

Awakened me from that half-slumber that
Leaves tears in my eyes when I finally
See fully that the stranger, dreamlike
Is not a dream.

His face,
Streaked and streaming with the blood of
Old wounds come back to remind me
Of Life’s precious, delicate
Miracle;

Awakened never again to this world that
Gifted him with a wife and children and
Gave to me only the sorrow of watching
The man die.

-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:09 PM

Go away fair daemon, leave me alone here in the haze of my mind,
Don't bother trying to make noise when you leave,
I won't notice, I won't care, leave me here,
Go away fair daemon, leave me alone in the corner of insanity,
You begged me once to love you, forever now and always,
You told me you would treat me well, promised to be kind,
But now as I look back and stare ahead into the nothing that is fate,
I wonder how we ever got this way, and I feel the urge to say,
Go away fair daemon, take your heart and soul with you,
I never understood how long it would take to become numb and true,
I underestimated the dark power of my mind,
And as I stand on the edge of forever, I wonder where you've gone,
I asked you to leave me alone and cared not if it was wrong,
And now as I feel my feet give way to the soft sinking sand,
As I feel my eyes close one last time before the dawn of man,
I wonder what haunts me, what image of graceless hell,
Can bring forth to me what I want, can show me the way home,
Go away fair daemon, I won't be held responsible,
For the damage I've inflicted, or the pain I cause,
It is not for me that I do these things, nor for you,
Can't you see I mean what I say, and I say now again to you,
Go away, fair maiden, go away....
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:09 PM

I feel the wet sand holding me up, I stare deeply into your crystal eyes,
I see in them reflections of the moon, the sun, and also I,
The Paleness of the moon lights the beauty of your face,
I should be scared to be near you, but that's not the case,
I feel your heart beat against mine in time to the crashing waves,
Upon us the water pounds, a last dry innocence I save,
We stand here on the Uncertain Shores of Fate,
An image of our future together we create,
As love surrounds us, washes upon our feet,
I know spending time with you is my treat,
My gift
from Fate,
from God,
from You.
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:10 PM

They say we're growing up too fast
But yet yesterday's memories won't let go
of my mind and soul to let me grow;
They tell us that the future's ahead and that
the times are changing to make life easier
but that doesn't help ease the pain
of your going away and my growing up;
They talk too loud about that which we whisper
in the dark and lonely night, I dream
all alone of being left alone
until the vision, the quest is over
and done, and is that growing up or growing old?
And does any of us really have the right
to promise love?
to ensure support?
When none of us knows where tomorrow will deliver us;
or dispatch the others;
And is that life, or is that loss?
And could laughter or loneliness ever be so sweet?
so bitter?
so ill-delivered and
yet well-timed?
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:10 PM

She's my muse, I'll see her face until my death,
She gives my poems their very life, like breath;
I long to be close, to know her godly form,
'Tween heart and mind she starts a raging storm;
Do I tell her what I feel, what she inspires?
Or write on until her and my time expires?
I could not tell in so many words,
the feelings she has wrought;
But write on 'til dawn on the
feelings she has brought;
I could tell the world who she is and fret,
Or keep my muse and my musings a dark secret;
Only she and I will know, until our death,
The we shared the same sad songs,
And the same last breath.
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:11 PM

Last one for now, plenty here to make you all puke until Monday.

Around and around the rock has gone. Seven times over and eight was anon.
Lost in becoming "we" and losing what was "I," time for moving on was nigh.
Who am I now? Did I lose myself somehow? Can the true me again be found?

Around and around the platinum band wrapped. Somewhere joined became trapped.
Lost in doing all that she could want or need, to my own heart I did not pay heed.
Who are you today? How did we become this way? Can the true me again be found?

My heartbreaks as I last closed the door. Pain and joy to call you my wife no more.
Lost in rebuilding my own life again, lost while trying to find my old friends.
Who will be become? Can I live out from under your thumb? Can the true me be found?
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-23-2010, 02:21 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 191,155
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not bad, but I like this better
Code:

Old 04-23-2010, 02:46 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
SRD is a beaner,
Alot.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:54 PM

Code:

A lot? Or allot? Are you giving me a portion of beaners or saying that I'm "muy frijoledero?" Or did you not make it past the 3rd grade?
LYMI
-SrD
Always THAT asshole