forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 08:05 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 325,909
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
haha to give away candy?

Old 10-31-2010, 08:08 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Maybe. Also, it will give me a great place to watch you all day.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:16 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 325,909
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

the kiosks in the mall i work in range from 3000 to 5000 a month

Old 10-31-2010, 08:26 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I could sell DSF merch, and make it up easy. Plus, it would be worth it anyway.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,969
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I had an ex that worked mall kiosks. the boss was running a ring of young chicks to sell high end cosmetics. a lot of rape going on there. from overhead to sales to commission.

and I'd see her and her friends after work so I got all the business ends as far as the non-existant complaint department

Last edited by Beer : 10-31-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,130
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Code:

I'm guessing it was with a dude...
No straight man would deny a blowjob. Giant queer. Guaranteed.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 08:37 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Mom? Can I have a stomach-pounder and a Coke?
Old 10-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,150
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Code:

Just for You Slick: Aint even close to running out. Perhaps this is the reason Foetus's girl didn't enjoy the oral pleasures, too much teeth

Old 10-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,969
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

for some reason some women hate giving and receiving but most love giving and not receiving... go figure
Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,150
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Code:

So far I've only met one woman (girl, 17 year old when we were in High School together) that prefered not to give. I've never met one who did not like to receive. I've even had one bring her best girlfriend over to prove to her why she called me the muffin man.