forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:22 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,081
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh yes. Put us together and we've got a truckload of boobs, which ups our seduction tenfold. Let's go have business time with them. NOW!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 333,986
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Hahahaha I'm totally watching the business time episode right now, and you know that it is seriously wednesday night tonight

Joint lotr theme wedding

Old 09-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,155
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

no worries there sir, had that ole bird a young lad to love her proper, she'd give shit for salad about how awkward it looked. I have nothing against gay guys but i could never stand lesbians, i always felt that every cunt should get dicked at least once or twice a year --- except if they're Rosie, i'd prefer to suck the yellowish spunk out of sunny and cher's mannish looking daughter's vagina, before i touched rosie's cunt: I wouldn't fuck her with Pred's dick.

i'm kidding of course, i'd fuck rosie with Jesus Martinez's dick.

Last edited by Expletive : 09-02-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:34 PM

ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Girl, tonight we`re gonna make love. You know how I know, baby? `Cause it`s Wednesday. And Wednesday night is the night that we make love. Conditions are perfect.

YES! Let's have Murray officiate the wedding. Or Mel, I love her.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:37 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Lol I love mels windbreakers!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:49 PM

Code:

Our wedding is going to be so flippin' hot.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:06 AM

Code:

I'm 1972 david bowie!

Old 09-03-2009, 12:13 AM

Code:

I'm the pretty prince of parties! Pretty party clothes crocheted of snow.

Do you think Therm will dress as and elf and play his flute at the wedding?

Old 09-03-2009, 12:26 AM

Code:

Haha he better

Old 09-03-2009, 12:30 AM

Code:

He'll probably break the flute again out of jealousy that we're not gonna dp him with bubbles and whatever other toy won that poll,

but that's okay, he's right to be upset 'cause that's a really amazing thing to miss out on.

Closed Thread