forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you can't be serious
Old 09-02-2009, 10:09 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

My neighbor and I ran to gamestop and then walmart. He had to take his 3 week old son with him. In walmart, one of the old ladies who works there came up and was all googly over the kid. She says something about her grandkids and wait until his son is older. He said "Yea, I have a 3 year old too". She looked at me and I said "I'm glad mine are 19 and 15". Then she looked at HIM with wide eyes and said "Oh you have a 19 year old?"

WTF? Can't two guys hang out with a baby anymore without people assuming they're gay?

I looked at her and said "Not unless he fucked my wife 16 years before they met!".

Don't know why she harumphed and stomped off.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:28 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,030
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

I want to help you with your yearnings

Old 09-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,162
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

unfortunately, they can't and with good reason: Same thing happened to me, there it was four friends and one friend of a friend (making us five) and we were state side (Florida) doing a bit of shopping and drinking and general male stuff. Folks looked at us funny and assumed we were raging homosexuals shinning our dicks with shit and other butt treats (parasites anyone). I got offended, but alas, it turned out the friend of the friend was gay, and apparently one of the friends of the four was also in the mix of butt futters (the actual friend of the extra traveler who happened to be gay), but you know what, we (the other three including me) should have known something was amiss when the two kept the master suite and we had the two twin beds and the pull out couch. but who gives a shit, the friend of ours (not the extra friend who was a raging butt futter) always treated us with respect and never once asked any of us, for a futter butter nor did he ask for a good gagging via deep dicking, thus, what he is our isn't don't mean a muthafu....well it was a bit creepy to find out, and then the return to work with every one saying; 'o jamal, here it is you haven't fucked a girl but you're loving the sausage and beans.' made my virgin life a living hell, i'll tell you what.

Last edited by Expletive : 09-02-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:41 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

I wanna make a baby with jemaine from flight of the concords

Old 09-02-2009, 10:46 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I don't have anything against homosexuals. I have friends who are gay. My best friend's oldest brother is the "Cary Grant" type. His boy friend is the Bird Cage totally flamboyant type. One's 6'5", the other is 5'1". Never bothered me. Heck, my sister-in-law is a lesbian, but not the hot kind. Although, all her girlfriends are freaking hot.

Anyways, the old bat making that assumption would be like me assuming that she's now frigid just because of her age and that her husband can't get it up without the pump he had installed.

Hell, I wasn't even hovering over either of them. Actually, I was being a dirty old man and staring at the 18 year old (she was 18 and I'm standing by that!) with the big breasts and short skirt.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:52 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I need some serious help. I'm not myself.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:58 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Oh that works out perfectly, 'cause I want to have like a million of Bret's babies.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:05 PM

Code:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking

Old 09-02-2009, 11:08 PM

Code:

I wanna cuddle with your testicles

Closed Thread