forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,602
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
C'mon now! Some things happened? Like what... Well that sucks about the hosting company stuff. Aww boo for you-dude its the internet its a humongous fap waiting to happen. type tits in the search box and viola! Its awesome. LOL @ mental pics of me...they're probably better than the real thing.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:15 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,043
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Lies!!!

Old 10-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,767
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Nginx is an asshole for fucking with the site.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-17-2010, 10:11 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

They back up every other day unless i tell them otherwise... like if i am planning on doing anything to the site i will tell them to back it up before i start. For some reason when they got hacked the backups were unrecoverable as far back as Oct. 5th so the first one they could use was Oct. 4th.

Over 2 weeks is a hellllll of a lot to lose. :
Old 10-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,156
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

To be honest, I posted a lot of shit I should not have, including fucking cunts who treated me like shit here, I even told a little story about my past when I was a kid. Though technically I still don't give a fuck that it's gone. I'd probably regret that shit later, so I'm sorry Satan you guys lost soo much shit. And a lot of good shit to. But some of my comments here of late, were fucking extra crazy, even for me. So though I don't give a shit, there is always prosperity down the road some where.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,156
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

never post shit drinking cheap wine and cuba libres,i's always a bad deal---need to focus more.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,602
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

i no haz lies!

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,311
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I smell 4chan......

Or green chili braised pork cheeks. Back home after a week in La Jolla on the company dime. No kids, lots of drinking and chicks that are easy on the eyes.....back to being Clark Kent!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 10-18-2010, 01:26 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 333,990
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

it really is

Old 10-18-2010, 02:20 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

Code:

But I bet you do haz a cheezburger.