forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 09:34 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I not a side snob, I only take the right because my only working ear is on my left, so it makes sense to keep people at my left.

But also luckily a tech is fixing the igniter switch now. It's 58 degrees in here now. *brrrrrr*

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-02-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:22 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,674
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

The only thing you are going to hear from me is, "Goddammit, put it back in."
I hope you don't mind three-ways. The cat has on occasion gotten on my shoulder for the ride, and the view.

Here's hoping the tech doesn't screw you first on the repair bill.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 02-03-2015, 10:24 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, maybe I'll keep you on my right then. jk

I guess as long as kitty doesn't hump my arm like a dog. But if you want to hump my arm then alright.

The price was fair for an ignition switch from what I heard from others. What I like about the company I use is that they have a binder with their prices in it and they show you those prices before they start. I like that they aren't just pulling the numbers out of their asses.

I almost got raped on an air condition repair a few years ago. Their price was so absurd even I could tell not to do it. Ended up getting a new better working unit for way less then they would charge and we put it in ourselves no problem. That company had the nerve to call and follow up on the repair quote and I went off on them.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:48 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,584
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

How those fuckers sleep at night is beyond me. I could never have my own business I would go broke feeling bad for people and doing the jobs at cost.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:05 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Exactly, they'll get theirs though. At least, I like to think so.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:28 PM
MadamMeow

Ugh got a computer virus tyring to install cheat software for a game.

Just restored and undid all the changed options in my chrome settings.

There's certificates I can't delete, but my windows Defender was blocked and a restore got that back up again. Hoping that helps.

Serves me right I guess.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-05-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:41 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,434
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You'll never become the 5 champion that way!

Old 02-06-2015, 11:43 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

You're going to get me in trouble with the former champion.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:53 PM
MadamMeow

Eric Martsolf is dreamy.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:09 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,674

This woman insisted, strongly insisted for several days, that I friend her on FB. When I finally did, she bombarded me with questions about my boyfriend. I tried for some time to convince her I was not the person she thought I was. When I told her my wife might be irratated by me dating a man, she then got mad at me for tricking her into friending the wrong person. Some days.....

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Closed Thread