forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 08:45 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

My tits are real. And they are spectacular.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:33 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I put it on anyway. We did other stuff after comic con.

Good news, I don't have to go next year.

It's one of those things you only need to do once just to say you did. Like the Macy's 4'th of July fireworks. And this was the third time I went. Not worth the admission imo.

Code:

*squeeze*
Old 10-12-2014, 09:50 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,596
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

So I woke up last night/this morning at 11 minutes after 4 having to drain the lizard. Wife is out of town and I am sleeping solo. I laid there a minute and thought I heard someone singing. At 4 in the morning you can hear a squirrel fart over in the neighbors tree, it really is quiet. I laid there a minute more and tried to pick out the song, it sounded like a child singing a hymnal. Really creepy. I could make out some words but none clearly. It started getting louder. I thought, aww man, fucking ghosts, wife believes that shit but not me, now I got to tell her she is right. Singing stops. It's a fucking mosquito and it landed on me. But I got lucky, the ghost killed it for me.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-12-2014, 10:40 AM
MadamMeow

^^^ I like this story.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:19 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,461
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

So how long and why were we offline?
Old 10-14-2014, 07:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I need more joint health.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:54 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

When did that happen?
Old 10-15-2014, 08:27 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,596

I've seen the transition from full bush to landing strip, to hairless from the eyelashes down. I've seen the evolution from natural to rock-hard silicone implants to saline and back to natural. I've seen the migration from none, to a small discrete butterfly tattoo, to full-blown tattooed circus lady. But something I learned from my dear departed uncle Walt is, if you turn them upside down, they all taste the same. Getting that pearl handed down to you when you are both standing by the BBQ grilling some dogs, well that stays with a 14 year old.

I love you, Uncle Walt. Rest easy.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-15-2014, 04:20 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,461
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Monday, all day. I tried morning, afternoon and evening.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:24 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

The internet hates you.
Closed Thread