forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,748
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Bitchazz on eBay is trying to shake me down for extra shipping.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:22 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,596
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Ugh. First day of school, and now there is a school bus stop across the street from our place. Sounded like an indian massacre taking place. Looking forward to a few weeks from now after all hope and joy has drained from them.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 08-18-2014, 11:31 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not my usual forte'. Is this sufficient?

Old 08-18-2014, 12:57 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Many people profit more off the shipping than the amount you pay for the item.

Code:

What school system starts before the first Wednesday after Labor Day?

Code:

It'll do. I am getting sleepy...sleeeeeeeepy.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:39 PM

Code:

Florida. 'Nuff said.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:33 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I'm going to using an umlaut over the E's in my username.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:41 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Just dusted my taint with fake Gold Bond powder. Feeling a little chafed.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:30 PM
MadamMeow

Speaking of dusting I have to go vacuum stuff before the boyfriend gets home.

Blah.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,748

Code:

Fancy Pants
Old 08-20-2014, 03:50 PM

The difference between Dave Letterman and Jimmy Fallon is, Dave entertains his audience, where Jimmy entertains himself. Watching Jimmy Fallon is like watching kids play inside the house on a rainy day. Dave is like that irritable uncle that you really like to talk to.

Closed Thread