forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,427
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

It's actually not half bad there are a lot of bikers there and it's $40+ for a lap dance but I'd go again. food was good too.
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 07-10-2014, 05:21 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Pussy and hummus...I'm in.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:46 PM

bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

If you ever come to Portland I'll take you
Old 07-10-2014, 06:51 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Thanks, I will hold you to it.

There is an off chance I might go to Vegas next year to get married, if we do I'll try to see if I can extend it down to you.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:43 PM

Code:

Portland is fantastic for Stripclubs we have over 50 just in the immediate Portland area, I think the number is like 1 club for every 9500 people and vegas is 1 for every 10000 people.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:49 PM
MEGADOUCHE

40 bucks for a lap dance? You're out of your fucking mind.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:52 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,392
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Yeah but it's vegan pussy. Everybody know that so much better than omnivore pussy <eyeroll>

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 07-11-2014, 09:20 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 278,056
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

When you're done taking her, the two of you should go out to a strip club.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:45 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,677
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
Default I've given this some thought.....

Girls Like Katy Perry and Jennifer Lawrence have some heft to them. Hitting that would be like hitting that big huge dictionary they used to have at the library, it's not going anywhere. Unlike girls like Anna Kendrick or Ariana Grande, who would be like trying to hit a piece of loose tissue paper - not enough mass present to absorb the hit, or even know there was something on the end of your member.

So size 00 girls, boo on you. You're not much more than a human sized fleshlight. Give me a girl that can eat a burger, drink a beer, and then go back to the room to work it off.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 07-11-2014 at 09:47 AM. Reason: If bubba could only spell.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:45 AM
MadamMeow

Tomorrow I am going to Google's Headquarters.
Closed Thread