forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 07:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Right now, there is a booger on my finger.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,361
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Explain. So MM can use that reprimand she has burning a hole in her pocket.

Code:

Eat it!
Old 07-09-2014, 08:45 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Code:

Did you happen to catch a glimpse of your junk in the mirror when the booger was on your finger?

Code:

I tried googling it, it looked like history stuffs so I was like, "eh" which is also what I have been saying anytime someone on the net (not gimmebeer) was talking about futbol.

But yes, I want to rep spank somebody if they deserve it. I've only used it twice this whole time one of which was more to see if it worked on a questionable but not outright bad kiddie cartoon. Then our former Italian friend Bat... noticed and questioned it and then I felt bad as he was often quite charming.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,416
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Is it really a vegan strip club if two girls eat each other out on stage?
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 07-10-2014, 10:14 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,646
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Quoted from wikipedia --
Mengele's health had been steadily deteriorating since 1972, and he had a stroke in 1976. He had high blood pressure and an ear infection that had an impact on his balance. While visiting his friends Wolfram and Liselotte Bossert in the coastal resort of Bertioga (Brazil) on 7 February 1979, he suffered another stroke while swimming and drowned. Mengele was buried in Embu das Artes under the name "Wolfgang Gerhard", whose identification card he had been using since 1971.

---

Brazil was aware of his presence but decided to not intervene.
Germany whups Brazil 7-1. Coincidence?

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 07-10-2014, 10:40 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm amazed they opened one. Do any guys actually care about veganism when deciding which ho bar they want to go to?

Code:

OMG, that is creepy like that Kennedy/Lincoln comparison thingy I've read.

I like stuff like that, *shoves reprimand back up her ass* lol
Old 07-10-2014, 01:00 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,646

Code:

I have been disciplined once by you. While I enjoyed it immensely, I have no desire to repeat it again. (But maybe an occasional love spank would be warranted.)

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 07-10-2014, 01:35 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Love spanks make the world go 'round.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,361

Code:

Fuck that! Spank dat ass again!
Old 07-10-2014, 02:31 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Oh, alright, but it's not as much fun spanking guy ass.

Sometimes they turn around and clock you in the face.

EDIT: Or stick two dicks in your ass. lol? lol.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 07-10-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Closed Thread