forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 04:22 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's a lot to think about.

This is why I date Rocker. He doesn't go for anal and/or make me suck on after condom dick either.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:06 AM
MadamMeow

I'm in a VIP line in NYC.
Old 06-15-2014, 02:07 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,070
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You'll always be at the front of my VIP line

.................................................. ..............
- for buttsex!

Last edited by ThatHaole : 06-15-2014 at 02:09 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:07 AM
MadamMeow

^^^Lmao I guess I would need to be in front for that.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,764
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Happy Father's Day to all motherfuckers.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:47 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I'm not a father, but thanks anyway.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:16 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,764

While visiting Pops yesterday, I noticed Mom has bought the goddam dog a 32" LCD TV. Why is the dam dog headquartered in my old room? Fluffy piece of shit.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:24 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Maybe she got tired of bow-wow changing the channels on her in the living room.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:28 PM
MadamMeow

I'm such an asshole, I just started a GoFundMe on my Facebook because I'm sick of seeing everyone elses lame ass kickstarters.

I doubt I even get the $20 I got off my madammeowpics donate button, it's just the point that people are annoying.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-16-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:49 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Facebook reminds us daily that this is fact.
Closed Thread