forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 10:29 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,938
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I just got misty eyed man. Thanks!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,731
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

There should be no degradation once encoded.
Consistent digital quality unless you re-encode.
And I still use Windows Media Player, cause I haven't found any better to handle the volume. (and I do run a raid array, but not near the size you're talking about)

Last edited by Fever : 08-17-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:31 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,938
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Right around 40 gig, everything after Counting Crows is irretrievable unless I rock a clean room.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:19 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Digital copies don't degrade if the copying is done digitally (e.g. hdd to hdd). Only through reburning, importing then exporting, converting from one format to another, etc.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,190
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

KKKKKKK

I'm such a homo.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,889
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Agreed. Just say no homo before you do it again. Works for therm and SLF

Atleast they think so
Old 08-18-2009, 12:43 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,257
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Haha if you wanna hear about my first time I'd be more then happy to depress you

Old 08-18-2009, 12:51 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

She was drunk it was her birthday

Old 08-18-2009, 12:56 AM

Code:

Nope its cool, its like your only doing it for attention

Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,641
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

So I text the singer for my band tonight to tell him we're doin some drinkin at my friend Danielle's house. He texts me back about 5 mins later with "Dude don't ever text me with a girls name thats not you gf"
WTF how pussified. Albeit when we play shows we all do a little flirting and stuff but he tries to take it to the "Rock Star" level (He told a girl coworker her pussy tastes like butterscotch) but once his his gfs around we cant even talk about any chicks from the weekend before. Reminds me how George goes on about if relationship George comes through Jerry's door, his worlds collide and he kills independent George.