forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 11:17 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,884
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Is it the chick who stares at you?
Old 02-28-2014, 01:02 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

No it was a 74 year old man from production. Very nice guy. His wife and daughter came as a surprise. He got a really nice expensive snazzy watch.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:11 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Random thought.

Last edited by MEGADOUCHE : 02-28-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:21 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I'm pissed at Cabela's. On 2/14 I bought a 300 count box of CCI Mini-Mag through their online site. The page showed IN STOCK not just when I selected my max limit of 1 box, but also at checkout, payment and paid screens. Even my receipt stated IN STOCK - Delivery to store.

Since I didn't want to pay almost as much for shipping as I paid for the product ($24.99), I selected the "Deliver to store" option. Keep in mind, the ammo was IN STOCK. Delivery to store no later than 2/27. OK, that's not bad since I work maybe a mile from the local store.

Over the next week I read MANY posts from people online that they already received their ammo through the mail. Heck, my relatives who ordered HOURS after I did received their ammo about five days after ordering.

Fast forward to today, I go in to pick up my ammo and the lady behind the counter tells me mine is back ordered?!?!?! Est delivery to WAREHOUSE is 3/25!

WTF! Lame excuse, "I don't know/control online processes", blah blah... Sorry I can't refund your money because you weren't actually charged for it yet (total BULLSHIT as my bank says otherwise) she can only "send a cancel request for the back order). She said she can't issue a credit or even refund "because the online site doesn't charge till it's shipped". Again, my bank confirmed Cabela's charged (not placed hold) my account on the day I purchased the ammo.

Frak'ing Cabela's!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Random Thought.

Old 03-02-2014, 08:17 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

That is nuts. Things like that usually happen to me. Hopefully you can figure out a more corporate place of theirs to call, if you find one most places would at least send you some type good faith viable coupon or something to use on something else to keep your business.

Code:

I never find them doing what I have them doing in my head.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:02 PM
MadamMeow

Right now I am very grateful for Family Guy and Animation Domination.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:08 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,256
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Oh Yeah, maybe soemething like this?

Or more like this?

or just some one on one action

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 03-02-2014, 09:49 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

This hits the spot, but I'm the one on the bottom doing none of the work for once.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:14 AM
MadamMeow

Boo, the server rebooting people are here.

Hurry pleaz I haz thingz to do.
Closed Thread