forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 09:42 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Wasn't me.

I don't know nothin'.

Old 02-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,962
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

You fuckers don't have a lot of random thoughts do you?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Oh I certainly do, but I end up not hitting submit.

That's my new thing now on lots of platforms. I type what I want to say and then instead of pressing enter, shut the tab.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:58 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Going to Vegas for the weekend because my wife's uncle made bank and needs me to cash out. It's gonna be sweet.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Woke up this morning at about 12:50am to the sound of a freight train outside. OH FUCK! House was shaking, jump outa bed, quick look out the window, can't see shit (should easily see the lights on the building behind my backyard). Run downstairs to wake the wife and daughter (both sick and sleeping in the livingroom). Get to the livingroom yelling for them to get up now, and everything suddenly goes quiet and still.

Look out windows, no rain at all, no wind. Think "well, ok". Go back to bed and just as I'm falling asleep, SIRENS go off. FUCK!!!! Check the windows again, huh, all clear looking...

Go downstairs anyway and flip on TV to the local news. The weather guy is talking about the Tornado Warning in my county and that it's blah blah 10 miles EAST of us. Just then the sirens go quiet...

Well, we all go back to bed.

Recap, I think I hear a tornado outside but there's not sirens. 10 minutes later, there's sirens but no bad weather and the radar shows the storm front 10 miles East.

Get home from work and guess what? Turns out there WAS a tornado not a mile or so from my house last night... And right when I knew I heard one!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:43 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

This sounds like the start of what could be an epic comedy movie...

Code:

I'm glad you guys were/are ok! All that would have drove me mad, but at least you know after all of that you were right!
Old 02-24-2014, 03:35 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Have to go hang closet doors and shampoo carpets in my sister's condo that I've been renting since 2010, then the move in with fiancee's mom will be complete.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,893
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

If I put some matter in the anti-matter tubes will it matter?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:53 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I hope the move will be a beneficial one for you and your sugar boogar at least.

Code:

These questions make me dizzy.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:04 PM

Code:

If you mix matter and anti-matter, the resulting reaction supposedly will allow you to go faster than the speed of light. That's the special theory of roddenberrytivity.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread