forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 05:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 522
TheDrunkElf is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I try to stay out of Political stuff.. but

The NCLB was co-Authored by Democratic Rep. George Miller of California and Democratic U.S. Sen. Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts..

Bushie signed it .. but the Dem's wrote it..
Old 10-08-2008, 06:35 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,264
ddedig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I thought this was funny

You can buy a t-shirt with the logo at

Code:

Old 10-09-2008, 06:54 AM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,166,016
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Who Is Buying The White House?
By INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Campaign Finance: Sources of more than $190 million in Obama election contributions are unidentified. Will a federal investigation find foreigners illegally rigging the most important presidential election in history?

Newsmax reported last week that Sen. Barack Obama's campaign has collected "the largest pool of unidentified money that has ever flooded into the U.S. election system, before or after the McCain-Feingold campaign finance reforms of 2002."

Federal Election Commission data show that some $222 million of the cash Obama has collected came in the form of contributions of $200 or less, with the Democratic nominee's campaign identifying the donors of less than $40 million of that sum.

Campaigns may accept donations of less than $200 without providing the donors' names and addresses in campaign finance reports, but Sen. John McCain's camp has made its full donor database available on the Internet. Independent campaign finance watchdog organizations have asked the Obama campaign to list all its donors, as well, but it's refused. What is Obama hiding?

The Republican National Committee is making the most of this disclosure gap, filing a complaint with the FEC, demanding that it investigate the sources of Obama's thousands of unknown donors and look into possible illegal foreign donations.

Major media have jumped on the story, with Newsweek noting that FEC auditors ordered Obama's campaign to return large amounts from sources with fake names. One phony was "Good Will," who listed "Loving" as his employer and "You" as his job. The address given was found to be that of the Austin-based nonprofit Goodwill Industries, which informed the Obama campaign last month that its name was apparently being used fraudulently.

Another made-up name: "Doodad Pro." His listed address is a Nunda, N.Y., liquor store next to the now-closed Doodad Boutique.

More disturbing was $33,000 paid for Obama campaign T-shirts by two Palestinian brothers from Gaza who listed "Ga." as their address, which the campaign took to be the state of Georgia. The purchase is considered a campaign donation.

This week, CBS News discovered two Obama contributors who gave $7,722 using fake identities, "Dahsudhu Hdusahfd of Df, Hawaii," employed by "CZXVC/ZXVZXV" and "Uadhshgu Hduadh of Dhff, Fla.," who works for "DASADA/SAFASE."

The Newsmax report noted a separate FEC database of more than 11,500 overseas contributions to Obama totaling $33.8 million, with more than 520 listing their locations as "IR," a possible abbreviation for Iran. (The Associated Press noted that "In FEC reports, the designation 'IR' typically stands for 'information requested' because the donor did not supply it.")

Sixty-three listings had "UK" as the donor's location. Other locales apparently providing money for Obama included Abu Dhabi, Addis Ababa, Beijing and Fallujah, as well as France and Italy.

Obama's Web site formerly let donors choose from among every United Nations member when listing their residence. By contrast, the presidential campaign of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton actually required U.S. citizens residing abroad to fax a copy of their passport before accepting their donations. Federal law prohibits the acceptance of campaign contributions from foreign nationals.

In the summer, the head of Nigeria's stock market held a series of fundraisers believed to have collected $900,000 — ostensibly to pay for some Nigerians' attendance at the Democratic convention in Denver. A Nigerian government commission is now investigating.

Do the "Doodads," "Good Wills," "Dahsudhu Hdusahfds" and Nigerian money men form only the tip of the iceberg? The hundreds of millions this supposed "man of the people" has raised is an astonishing sum, with a large percentage coming from unknown sources.

Obama might say he doesn't know who any of these people are, so it is absurd to suggest he would be a president in the pocket of anti-American foreigners he doesn't know.

But they know him. Many foreign powers would give a fortune to install a far-left president who wants to reduce American economic and military power. All signs point to Obama being exactly that.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:15 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 8,291
korporate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Are you honestly posting something from Newsmax and saying its fact. You might as well just take Sean Hannity's grocery list and call it the word of God.

Most of Obamas contributions, especially the early contributions were from normal everyday people like you and I on the internet. Go ahead and try to track that.

Also stuff like that never mattered until it was a democrat, nobody at Newsmax raised a red flag when Bush had so much money it actually prompted the finance reform bill.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 AM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I looked back in the post and didn't see anything in there that said that "I" said it was fact. All I did was post it. I left the source there so anyone can go and decide for themselves if it's true. Which of course is what everyone should do about any "fact" that is reported as "truth" on any candidate. Politicians don't run for office for you and me anymore. They run for themselves and their special interests. The quicker the voters see through their smooth talk and get to the truth, the quicker we can find candidates that actually want what's best for us.

The media outlets will pick their candidate and present them and their opponents in the light they choose. For an example, Newsweek chose a picture of Sarah Palin needing a lipwax for their cover. When you look at the cover do you first see the headlines for the stories inside, or do you see the black hairs on her upper lip?

and for the record, not that it is anyones business, I'm a democrat and am undecided on my vote. I haven't bought in yet to either candidates bullshit. Although I am leaning Dem since in the VP debate Biden said that he plans to pull Obama's strings and lead through him. Don't believe it? Listen to the last part of the VP debate again.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:56 AM

Do Facts Matter?
By Thomas Sowell

Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Unfortunately, the future of this country, as well as the fate of the Western world, depends on how many people can be fooled on election day, just a few weeks from now.

Right now, the polls indicate that a whole lot of the people are being fooled a whole lot of the time.

The current financial bailout crisis has propelled Barack Obama back into a substantial lead over John McCain— which is astonishing in view of which man and which party has had the most to do with bringing on this crisis.

It raises the question: Do facts matter? Or is Obama's rhetoric and the media's spin enough to make facts irrelevant?

Fact Number One: It was liberal Democrats, led by Senator Christopher Dodd and Congressman Barney Frank, who for years— including the present year— denied that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were taking big risks that could lead to a financial crisis.

It was Senator Dodd, Congressman Frank and other liberal Democrats who for years refused requests from the Bush administration to set up an agency to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

It was liberal Democrats, again led by Dodd and Frank, who for years pushed for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to go even further in promoting subprime mortgage loans, which are at the heart of today's financial crisis.

Alan Greenspan warned them four years ago. So did the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers to the President. So did Bush's Secretary of the Treasury, five years ago.

Yet, today, what are we hearing? That it was the Bush administration "right-wing ideology" of "de-regulation" that set the stage for the financial crisis. Do facts matter?

We also hear that it is the free market that is to blame. But the facts show that it was the government that pressured financial institutions in general to lend to subprime borrowers, with such things as the Community Reinvestment Act and, later, threats of legal action by then Attorney General Janet Reno if the feds did not like the statistics on who was getting loans and who wasn't.

Is that the free market? Or do facts not matter?

Then there is the question of being against the "greed" of CEOs and for "the people." Franklin Raines made $90 million while he was head of Fannie Mae and mismanaging that institution into crisis.

Who in Congress defended Franklin Raines? Liberal Democrats, including Maxine Waters and the Congressional Black Caucus, at least one of whom referred to the "lynching" of Raines, as if it was racist to hold him to the same standard as white CEOs.

Even after he was deposed as head of Fannie Mae, Franklin Raines was consulted this year by the Obama campaign for his advice on housing!

The Washington Post criticized the McCain campaign for calling Raines an adviser to Obama, even though that fact was reported in the Washington Post itself on July 16th. The technicality and the spin here is that Raines is not officially listed as an adviser. But someone who advises is an adviser, whether or not his name appears on a letterhead.

The tie between Barack Obama and Franklin Raines is not all one-way. Obama has been the second-largest recipient of Fannie Mae's financial contributions, right after Senator Christopher Dodd.

But ties between Obama and Raines? Not if you read the mainstream media.

Facts don't matter much politically if they are not reported.

The media alone are not alone in keeping the facts from the public. Republicans, for reasons unknown, don't seem to know what it is to counter-attack. They deserve to lose.

But the country does not deserve to be put in the hands of a glib and cocky know-it-all, who has accomplished absolutely nothing beyond the advancement of his own career with rhetoric, and who has for years allied himself with a succession of people who have openly expressed their hatred of America.

(btw Thomas Sowell is black)

Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 8,291
korporate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Your right you didnt say it was fact. Maybe next time a "what do you think of this" or " This is interesting" would help clarify that.

Fact is posting anything from a newsrag like Newsmax is nonsense. Granted all news organizations have some slant, its human nature. However most try to offset or balance it with people of the other opinion. Rags like newsmax and people like Limbaugh or Hannity and yes, even Oberman dont. They dont care, they are party hacks. Completely blinded by a one side arguement.

By the way I have the Newsweek with Palin, I never noticed any hairs, I will take a second look though.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Code:

well, not to sound too much like a jerk but no I'm not gonna do that. It's the Obama thread, so anything Obama should be able to be posted (within reason). I don't put "what do you think of this" when I post in the Christina Model thread. And nobody says that in the Metallica thread. You just kind of know what you're getting when you go in there.

My wife and I both noticed the hairs.

The other shit....I haven't listened to Rush in 3 years, Hannity maybe 5 minutes in the last year, and who's the other guy??? haha I've got no use for them since they only spout what will get them listeners/viewers and sponsors.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,238
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

if you believe that, i have a bridge to nowhere to sell you...

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,951
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i just read the hairs comment, and i just saw the cover...pretty funny, but shit, all women have hair around their face, unless they laser/wax/reverse electro it all away...trust me, im indian
Closed Thread