forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,978
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, just take away my motivation to strive to get under 200 pounds. You mean my back won't quit being a total bitch then? Fuck.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,903
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

I was told by the head of pain management for NYU Medical Center that for every pound taken of the front it is like taking 20 off the back. My back pain normally comes from stress, which I am under right now.

Work is piling up and will be heavy for the next month or so, and I am performing my Sister-in-laws wedding this coming Sunday and I am afraid I will fuck it up.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:52 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Almost all of my extra weight is on my stomach, so that does explain why my back is in such bad shape now (well that and the crack in my tailbone from a car accident in El Paso back in 1998). This is the busy time of year for almost all of our clients so stress is high there, and with my fiancee still out of work money is tighter than a midget virgin's pussy. Damn.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-05-2013, 02:18 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I have you beat I spent 9 months out of this year kind of half suicidal saving up money to get a damn tooth recapped. I had to keep gluing it on, at the end like 5 times a day. Finally the day before Labor Day I threw it out by accident and then I couldn't go to a party I actually wanted to go to (I never want to go outside).

Bright side is they made it look nicer and straighter than it was. But now you see, every time I fix my teeth, I somehow end up getting fucked up all over again. I had an inside joke with myself that the next one is going to be getting smashed in the face with a lead pipe. So now I'm lying in wait for that.

Good times!

Old 11-06-2013, 02:27 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,353
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Knock knock
R.I.P. JMA

Old 11-06-2013, 05:12 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Fuck You
Old 11-06-2013, 09:03 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Who's there?
Old 11-06-2013, 10:32 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 278,045
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

Moooo!

Old 11-06-2013, 10:47 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Moooo! who?
Old 11-06-2013, 11:39 AM

Fucknugget supreme
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread