forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 08:50 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm in my living room doing the same thing, and I don't need a shitty little wannbe computer.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,912
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

My fiancee just got the Note 2 the other week, it's a fucking beast!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-10-2013, 05:00 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,461
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Pro tip: The Post Office will give you free boxes if you just ask. As many as you need. And they'll also deliver them to your house. My entire house is being packed in priority mail boxes.

Thank you, fellow taxpayer.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Foetus

Code:

they also wont deliver your mail if the trash men throw your can in front of your mailbox, because they are cunts. like you. cunt.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I'm putting you on my 'block' list, comrade.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:01 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

At my new job for almost three months. No windows SUCKS. I have decent pay, but no benefits except 5 sick days. Might be hired as an employee within a year. Pluses are I don't have to worry one bit when I'm not at work and it's only a 12 EASY drive.

Goldbergs is HILARRYOUS Reminds me of quite a few of my friend's families (and sometimes mine) when I grew up.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:08 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Congrats on the new job set up. Hope they keep you.

I didn't think I would like the Goldbergs, but I gave it a chance last week and I'm glad I did. It's like The Wonder Years but with shit I remember and more comedy than story so far.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:04 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,337
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Taxpayers? Taxes don't fund the Post Office. You're fucking other stamp buyers and tons of ebay sellers. Part of the cost to ship the box pays for the box. The $100,000 that the gov't actually does give the PO annually goes to pay for mailing that free matter for the blind stuff. So maybe you're fucking blind people, but not taxpayers.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:07 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,337
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Damnit I knew I'd miss something. I wanna see.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:40 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Aw, ok but fair warning...she ain't shaved.

Closed Thread