forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 08:29 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The asian languages are definitely the hardest. Spanish was cake in middle/high school, but I've forgot everything besides saying "suck my dick" which doesn't even apply to me. Lol.

Are you going to Japan?
Old 08-24-2013, 08:39 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,738
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

I don't have a choice. The Army decided that I was learning French.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Foetus

Code:

you always tell the most exciting stories!!

Last edited by Foetus : 08-24-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,326
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

That's why you love me
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,973
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Code:

Code:

Actually it ended up being a bit bigger of a house-cleaning than that. All told they let go of about 30 people. They did the same thing back in 2009 when the third quarter was closing and they weren't where they wanted to be in terms of profit/operating revenue. My company is run by some short-sighted people and they love to spend money from the budget in the first quarter buying stuff and hiring people we don't need, then when the funds are tight towards the end of the year and we have no new clients, they start laying people off. I'm safe again, but every time they do this I clean all my personal shit from my desk into a small box and take it home, just in case.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-26-2013, 12:22 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,356
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

It has been experience that the higher up you go in the corporate food chain that bigger the moron. I don't know why this is, but I've seen it enough times to know it is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 08-26-2013, 12:39 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Ayuh, I can completely concur with this.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-27-2013, 07:54 AM
MadamMeow

Had I known I was going to play secretary again today, I might have worn garters and put a bun in my hair or something.

Long day ahead. I should just go postal, but I'm too lazy.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:32 AM

So I find it hilarious... after they laid off 20 or 30 people on Friday to make sure they meet revenue and operating income goals, I notice this on the company's internal homepage... maybe this is a case of "physician, heal thyself."

Always THAT asshole
Old 08-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,326
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

So this is what I was in charge of yesterday. 5000 spectators, over £20,000 raised for charity, and I got sunburned, had blood vessels burst in my eye and I was stung by a fucking wasp.

Totally worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Closed Thread