forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 08:59 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

poo on your face.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:03 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
my new wallpaper
Old 08-04-2013, 11:49 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well there was no table. I was sitting on a sofa bed.

I still see your point, but I don't work for the Italians anymore so I passed.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,910
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Those dirty fucking Italians.

EDiT: I don't fucking learn, heh, I asked my girlfriend to marry me this weekend. She wants my life insurance money I think, so she said yes.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole

Last edited by MrGoutHimself : 08-05-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Because I fucking wanted to edit rather than making a new post, is that okay with you Mr Reason for Editing Grand Inquisitor?
Old 08-05-2013, 11:56 AM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,461
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Congrats dude! Hope this one sticks.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:12 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,257
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Well you can undo this by acting all excited by school children and pinning newspaper clippings of serial killers on the wall. Than ask her to dress up like a toddler for bedroom fun times. I'm sure that would reverse that yes pretty quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 08-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Foetus

Code:

stop spying on me, asshole
Old 08-05-2013, 04:02 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,955
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

Code:

Arrrrr! Stop spying on me asshole, too, matey!

Old 08-05-2013, 04:53 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

She obviously just can't get enough of that Beaner Love.

Code:

I wish someone would spy on my asshole.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:40 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,987
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Code:

Awww! congratulations!

Code:

Will that be their song

Closed Thread