forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 04:25 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 37,036
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Who ARE you people??

It's been a while....

So I guess it's a worthwhile endevour to go sit in the corner, furiously beat my meat into senseless submission, and wait....

Bbrrrrbbbrrrbbbbbbpahpahpah...Send the color crayons, over and out!

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 07-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,972
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Kotter was so hilarious, and the others were great, especially Horschack.

Code:

In this case it ended in my end, I was trying to work a stubborn clinker.

Code:

Code:

I like to lightly scrub my balls with my girlfriend's tongue. If she ever wakes up, she's going to be PISSED.

Code:

Damn, dude, have you been this stoned for that many months?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,900
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Summer is so freaking slow with most of Europe and Asia on "Holiday." My brain is slowly melting into my spine an I have no energy to stop it.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:26 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Come down to the dirty... we've had rain 22 of the last 24 days. I'm about to start building an ark. Once I figure out what the fuck a cubit is.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-11-2013, 11:28 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Only in a chemical plant lab can you ask "Where's the Chloroform?" without it being weird.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:16 PM

Code:

I knocked myself out with some chloroform once in a biology I worked in during college... the fume hood wasn't on.

BTW, how they fuck you gonna tell me a moose is a kangaroo?
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-11-2013, 02:18 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Our secretary wants to take a huff of it to see what happens, she's even willing to sign a waiver, but they won't let her. Lol.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,900
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

OK, she does it there have to be pictures...
Old 07-11-2013, 02:55 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

No point sweetie, I'm not talking about a hot to trot barely legal.

Now a youtube video for fun, that could be arranged, but I know the boss won't want to deal with Oscea or Osha or whatever they're called so it won't be going down.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,577
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Yeah. I have both vodka and gin with martini olives and jalapeņo stuffed olives mmmmm Fun week
Closed Thread