forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,661,624
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The twisting & bunching makes them better, but I'm done now.

Pantyless posting for the rest of the day FTW!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,561
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Cream ...courtesy of Miley.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:

Actually I'm going through some goodies at

Code:

Good stuff.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:35 AM

Code:

Lies. We all know it's Miley. You and stepfather should get together.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:45 AM

Code:

Although a DSF circle jerk that ended in completion would be a dream come true, the last time our hands met on Miley's cock, he hit my hand with a hammer.

My hand still cramps up every time it rains now.

At least we will always have the memory.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:54 AM

You made a mistake and posted Elvis instead of the Vine of you and steppy cuddling.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:06 AM

Code:

This was before Vine, the closest I could find was around 2:53 on this.

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't rule out that he set up a hidden cam and put it on http://stepsmut.com/.

I'm too lazy to search. It's raining. See a few posts above.

It's a shame, almost could have been a sex tape. Miley's cock was hardened to a massive 5", but once the whole hammer thing happened she went limp and left.

Never returned my calls after that either.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:02 PM
I like ruining everyone's jokes and good times.

Credits: 1,708,655
MotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSF

Just served 8 months and boy is my ass sore.

Not really, but how are all of you & what have I missed.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:13 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Was wondering what happened to you.

Welcome back!
Old 07-01-2013, 02:28 PM
I like ruining everyone's jokes and good times.

Credits: 1,708,655
MotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSFMotherFucker is loved by the DSF

Code:

Thanks girly girl.

Got pulled over for going a pussy 10 over the limit, then brought in for a bunch of old warrants. All bullshit.

But now I'm out and had all sorts of utilities turned off. Ridiculous.

Luckily have some friends that let me work with them. Now I'm just lacking cable.

Found ways around that, then remembered DSF and the good 'ol Park Bench. Don't exactly remember it being TheJuice's Technological Trap or whatnot. That's pretty chill.

I'll share some of what I find there since I'm 100% reliant on this stuff now.

I'm out of practice, when I start, let me know if I'm doing it wrong and I'll redo it.
Closed Thread