forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 03:14 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Do it but put bacon in it. Bingo, breakfast stew.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:25 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Actually, I'm thinking of frying a strip of bacon, and then calling it 'breakfast stew'.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

sometimes, I drink beer. Okay, most times.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:43 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,738
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

It rains alot on North Carolina

Old 06-23-2013, 12:46 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,792
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Friday afternoon I found out that an online friend of many years had died. I'm still trying to process that. He wasn't a close a friend as Xeno is, but I had known the guy for about a decade. Never met him in real life, talked to him on the phone twice, but had lots of interaction at the forum where I met him.
My gf doesn't understand why I'm upset, because she doesn't understand how people hundreds or thousands of miles away separated only by circuits and telecommunication wires can become close friends. Closer than family in some cases.

this sucks man.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:16 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Sorry for your loss sweetie. I know how you feel. My internet friends mean more to me than anyone in my real life (exluding my boyfriend).

On a separate note, yesterday I caught my hair on fire at a party about 2 minutes after I arrived. I can't see any damage, but I started eating clams to trigger my shellfish allergy so I could leave.

Didn't work. The reaction kicked in 1/2 hour after I got home. Damnses.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:29 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,902
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Sorry man. I understand. Unless you have made that online connection with someone you have no understanding of it. Some of my closest friends have been those that I made in relationship help board on the old iwon.com site. I have been friends with some of these people for close to 15 years and they know everything about me. Things that the real world can't and shouldn't know.

So, I feel your pain, and I hope that the fuckery that goes on here can help ease the lose.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 353,478
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Always enjoy driving in Jersey. The people here are so nice and respectful of big trucks.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:32 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well that's sarcastic if I ever did hear it. Lol.

Having many truck driver friends through the Opie & Anthony community, I try to stay out of your guys' way.

Sorry 'bout the rest of us, but we're dicks to everyone else on the road, too.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-24-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: apostrophes are our friends.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,902
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

I love the truck drivers on the turnpike. I know they are pros and I treat them as such. Flash the lights for them when they are clear to get into the lane and all that. I usually pick the truck lanes over the lousy car only because I figure trucks are safer drivers.

But then again I am a New Yorker...