forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 09:02 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,320
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Nothing like Sandy or Oklahoma but Mother Nature just rolled through here some authority.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:12 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Next time can you go a little lighter on the spanking? My boyfriend might wonder why your hand is imprinted into my ass.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:38 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,987
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

A minivan full of hipsters just left my liquor store.

I used to go there as a kid & they sold dollhouses, now they sell liquor.

The hipsters ... had ironic nerd glasses & jew fros, all the men were 5 ft & the women were 6 ft. I missed what kinds, something red & something gold, so maybe a PBR & a Miller High Life.

Old 06-15-2013, 01:42 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,772
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

can't hate on pabst, but teh high life? bleech!

Old 06-16-2013, 12:54 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,772

Wha-zappening in this thread. Must be some interesting random shit going on...

Old 06-16-2013, 01:00 AM

Code:

Very strange. Summer + Weekend + Sorry azz avatards = DEAD.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:12 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I think 97 people at the same time just happened to search for "jew fros" on google. Lulz.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:07 PM

Code:

What the hell is a "jew fros" and why would anybody be looking for that instead of all the wunnerful tits and azz in this forum?
Old 06-16-2013, 02:23 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,770
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Fathers Day weekend and My birthday coming up! Had a good friend come down, we hit the comic shop sorted and divided up our stuff. Then went to my gf, him and I Hooters for dinner (Twin Peaks was charging 5 dollars just to get in because of the UFC fight last night) then went to play pool. My friend ended up getting sick so we couldn't play pool. Which sucked because it was the first time in a long time we actually had a babysitter.
I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. So that was awesome. Now, I have to hunt for an avatar!
Actually, I think I'll keep this one. I like it.

Last edited by skarekrow : 06-16-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Foetus

Code:

what an exciting story! ~~~~said no one ever
Closed Thread