forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 05:05 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,770
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I have to play that game in 20 minute blocks before I get motion sickness. It's that bad for me and I haven't gotten to the Skyline fights yet. I think I need to invest in some glasses or something. But shit that and Halo 2 are the only games that have given me motion sickness
Old 06-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,253
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

I couldn't live with the keyboard/mouse config so switched to the xbox controller. I can't play it for that long myself but only from a setup perspective. Once I shut down it takes my PC a good 5 minutes to get its head straight before I can use it again. Plus my wife complains as the XFX fan sounds like a fucking apache taking off
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:31 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Hello.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:13 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Mega-Greetings on Mega-Monday.

Not sure what makes it "mega", but hopefully it won't suck.

Code:

I haven't downloaded any, but I'm pretty sure they fry them as well.

If the writers were smart, they should saute them in butter instead. Then maybe I would grab one.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:35 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I took your class in romance. I think I got it down.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:54 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Let's forget all that nonsense, and fuck.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,881
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I think someone has secretly replaced my espresso with decaf...
Old 06-10-2013, 12:11 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Oh ok, you don't want to get sucked first.

I'm gonna screw you good, baby.

Old 06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 353,412
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Fuck you California and your 55mph speed limit and air quality rules.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:25 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,761
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

you musta been in a construction zone (of which there are too many). The max posted speed limit is 70 in CA, just like your backwards ass state

plus, air quality is good for everyone. otherwise we'd all have mutant offspring like yours

Closed Thread