forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 09:14 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,749
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

"New posts" button broken for anybody else?

Old 03-17-2013, 10:34 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,516
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
With that I think we should play a game of strip Trivial Pursuit

Old 03-18-2013, 06:46 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

No. Let me know if you still have problems. Every now and then it does "time out" on me so to speak, ie won't work when I know there was new posts, but that only happens if I stay idle but logged in for an hour or so then try to hit it.

Code:

I'm down, but wait for it to warm up. On a cold day like today, I wear 2 pants and more than one shirt. It might last as long as Monopoly.

Code:

Lol, actually temporarily renaming was totally Jesus' idea. I only came up with the title.

He's fun. I'm going to temporarily change a couple others today til next Monday. I had to think 'em up.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:41 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,064
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

It looks like when she sits on her anal expectorant that it shoots back home. Just like Feotus.
No I don't know what that means. But it's provocative.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,777
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Code:

Code:

New section names? That will be snazzy.

Oh and here you go, Meow.

Indiana Jones (as played by Harrison Ford [Han Solo])

Crocodile Dundee (as played by Paul Hogan)
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-19-2013, 11:43 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, I did fuck up, but I was kidding. I knew they were different people, although my head didn't further link him to the Star Wars guy.

I just forgot Indiana Jones had the whip and the Croc was the knife man.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,234
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

And this is Paul today, pictured with his lovely wife Linda KozlowOH MY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:15 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

She reminds me of Katy Segal.

Way to go Paul!
Old 03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,777
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

It's an honest mistake... I give my GF shit all the time but she never remembers anyone's name really (as far as celebrities/movie stars go). If I show her a picture she knows (sometimes she knows movies they were in that I missed) but no names.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-19-2013, 03:00 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Sounds like me. Except I'm even worse with time as well. I only passed History Class cause I was expert level with my cheat sheets. Lol.
Closed Thread