forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 07:59 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Food makes you go poop. Don't be shy aboot it.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,612
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Where is MM, Cmetz, Beer and dude who use to post about cleavages all the time?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 69,577
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

MM is on a ten day bday vacation. That's all I got.

Lunatic fringe.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,612

Code:

I'm calling bullshit. It's birthday not birthdaysssssssss.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,789
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Got a call from work asking if I could come in early today. Wasn't even my boss, it was one of the cashiers. Fuck that noise. Even though I've only got a 3 hour shift tonight, I'm not helping out until they either give me a raise or increase the commission I make.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:00 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

You want a raise for having to work a 3 hour shift? Sounds reasonable.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,789

Code:

not ezzactly. I got scheduled for 28 hours this week (and 35 next week), with the last of it being this crappy shift tonight. I get paid less than minimum wage plus commission, so if I don't sell the shit out of my department I make next to nothing. Add to that the fact that it's been fucking dead all year long, and you get the picture. (well, maybe not mega, but some o yous can prolly sympathize). The interwebs have made working in retail very hard.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I sympathize. I'm trying to get by on the $360 a week I get from unemployment.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:46 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 69,048
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

...and a nice weekend to the rest of the pack!

VAFFANCULO nicely with your partners!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 02-15-2013, 10:19 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, my birthday is worth 10 days, thank you.

Wanted to come on Tuesday, but I got sick off of trying to take a shot of that maple Crown Royale stuff I ended up getting. Tuesday I tried mixing it in my coffee, which tasted awesome, but made me spontaneously throw up hours later in my room which then necessitated me needing to throw out lots of shoes and my comforter & then spend lots of time carpet cleaning.

If anyone can let me know how long whiskey can be stored once opened, let me know. I'm under the assumption that it is forever and is supposed to get "better" with time.

Wednesday was an out & about day, yesterday I switched to vodka and have been juicing with it. Today I was supposed to go to Manhattan with Rocker, but my cat woke me up every half hour all night for pets so I said fuck it.

Also, I run off of Vista on my laptop and although my FiOS is fast, it's slow for other reasons. I have to pep talk myself into wanting to deal with that. Lol.

But I did miss everyone.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-15-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Closed Thread