forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 12:11 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Is Sambucca that licorice schnapps stuff? I remember when I worked for the Italians at the paving company, my boss would have me make his politician friends espresso's and they liked it spiked with that stuff. I thought it was gross & tasted like Ny-Quil.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 69,581
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Sambucca is great. I do like scotch, but I don't get to drink it very often. But rum is by far my favorite alcohol, followed closely by tequila. I guess it comes from being a Florida boy who spent the majority of his youth on a boat?

The only alcohol that nauseates me is gin. I can't even stand the smell of it. And it's from drinking too much at some time. The smell and flavor are just absolutely revolting to me.

Salute, Batt!!

Lunatic fringe.

Last edited by xeno23 : 02-01-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:26 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 278,058
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

I'll occasionally have a little ouzo after a holiday meal. Tequila I had to avoid for years due to an unfortunate fondness for it in earlier years, but I've found I can drink Patron without all the unfortunate memories and gag reactions.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,517
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,981
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Yeah, Sambucca tastes strongly of licorice. It's typically sweeter and more syrupy than Anisette, but the same basic idea. I love it, but maybe I'm genetically predisposed.

Code:

When I was in the Marines my buddy had a sister in the Army at Bragg, she was a medic. Jeremiah was trying to scam on his sister's roommate so every weekend he'd go down there. I went a few times and we always just drank beer and shit. Well one weekend they had tequila and mescal. We got bad fucked up drunk, and next thing I know I wake up on the couch with my dick still in his sister, she's on top of me facing up, and he's walking by to go outside to smoke. I slide out and slide out and toss on my PT shorts and go out to smoke. He doesn't say much, so I figure he doesn't give a shit, he was knocking jungles with the other girl. Later that afternoon we're on the road back to Lejeune and he swerves off the road and looks me dead in the eye and says "why'd you have to fuck my sister?" It was awkward and he refused to take me home to Florida for Thanksgiving like he'd promised... I never got to go back to Fayettenam with him either, but his sister was a wild fuck so whatever. Oh yeah, and tequila and mescal makes my fucking tongue feel hairy so I don't drink it anymore.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-01-2013, 05:29 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,964,331
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

Me and and ex used to drink the shit out of it. It didn't sit well with her one night and she threw it up. Guess what? It smells the same way going out as it does coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Foetus

i just drink nyquil. fuck all that "tastes like nyquil" bullshit
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
MEGADOUCHE

For Saturday rep, 'tastes like Nyquil' will be the desired phrase.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 69,581
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

My butt hurts and my mouth tastes like Nyquil...

GODDAMMIT, Foetus! What did you do to me!

Lunatic fringe.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Foetus

Code:

what you asked (and paid) for
Closed Thread