forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,595
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
your car cusses?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 01-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,965
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Get ready people, Dick Henry wants to change our calendars so dates are always on the same day of the week. My birthday would always be a Monday, so I'm cool with it.

Code:

Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-22-2013, 05:22 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,268,342
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Yes, It usually tells me to kill various people I encounter on the road. Today it just bitched about the cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 01-23-2013, 08:04 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 69,047
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

oh wow, now that's a really stupid and useless vision!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,514
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Who is Dick Henry?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 01-23-2013, 08:48 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

You mean the auctioneer/realtor guy or the guy on youtube whom I don't believe is the same?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Code:

I can see an advantage to it. It'd be nice to never have to guess what day of the week your birthday or Christmas fell on. And I'd much rather have a Newton week every few years than this stupid bullshit extra day every 4. I don't agree with him on everyone using the same time and not have time zones, but I like the evenly-distributed months.

Code:

Code:

He's a physicist from Harvard that has designed a new calendar that would even out the months and weeks so that dates would always fall on the same day of the week. In his vision, Christmas would always be on a Sunday. My birthday would always be on a Monday. This means that every month would have 30 days (no more keeping track of that stupid shit poem or counting months on your knuckles) and that instead of a "leap day" every 4 years, we would instead get a "Newton Week" every 5th or 6th year (he's got a formula for those that keeps the seasons from getting fucked up). It's an interesting proposal but I doubt it will ever catch on worldwide like he wants.

Shit, that's a Stantz-length douching paragraph. Yeah me.

(As an afterthought, in case you didn't know, if you make a fist and put your other index finger on the knuckle, you can identify 30 vs 31 day months by counting the knuckles and spaces between... index knuckle is January - it has 31 days, indention between is February - it has 28 (not 30), middle knuckle is March - 31, indention is April - 30, ring knuckle is May - 31, indention is June - 30, pinkie knuckle is July - 31, start back at the index for August - 31, indention is September - 30, middle knuckle is October - 31, indention is November - 30, ring knuckle is December - 31.)
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-23-2013, 11:43 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,514
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Sunday is a crap day for Christmas. Friday or Saturday would be better. You don't want to have to go to work the day after. Same for New Year's.

Also the French had a new calender after the revolution and look how that turned out.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 69,047
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

my neck hurts a lot! no gym this evening

i hope a little massage will be offered....

at least i can use terapeutical grasses if nothing helps!

ciucciatemi la fava, minchioni!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 01-23-2013, 12:00 PM

Randstad is the worst staffing agency ever... they took over for Spherion at my girlfriend's old job last year. She has no W2 yet, and they don't mail them phsyically. She can't log in because she doesn't have her Employee ID and the email address they have for her was closed (it was yahoo and they were getting hacked left and right, so for safety my girlfriend dumped them). I was able after trying 8 times to get their contact form page to come up, but their webservers are taking a dump all over the place constantly. What a fucking mess.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread