forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

amy ... I hope granny is ok.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:48 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,052
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Seriously. Idk what I'd do without her. My lifes goal is for her to walk me down the aisle when I get married

Old 11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,052
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Thank you

Old 11-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

haha I've always said I have no party affiliation. I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. As soon as they make a party for me, I'll be on the ticket. Plus if I were to not like guns they'd kick me out of the state.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,385
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

fuck me, i want an eggroll so bad right now.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,169
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Man my girlfriend just found out that my one of my best friends(a girl)who is married, we dated for 4 years and she upset and that we shouldn't still be friends. I explained to her that I've know her family for 14years and when mom died, her mom made her a promise to look after me and she became a second mom to me. Now she is upset and thinks it's weird, I told her that no matter what they are family and family comes first so she needs to deal with it or take her ass out the door. When I broke down when my mom died they were there, when I had issues when I was younger they were there.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:09 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

You aren't going to win this battle. The best you can hope for is a truce. Don't be secretive in your interactions with this woman and include your gf in all your get together with woman, to help break the upset feelings. Otherwise, you are probably going to loss your gf.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:18 AM

Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

She's met them all! she just freaked after she found out that we dated for 4 yrs. And it was over 11 years ago that we dated.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:36 AM

Code:

I understand you and sympathize. But anytime you have a relationship with an ex, especially a long term on, and continue to be friends, the person we are with will almost always feel threatened. It's part of human nature, inane insecurities brought on by the past, either by experiences or past indiscretions.
It is up to you to prove to her that there isn't anything going on by including your gfr in your relationship with your ex, until such time that she says, "Go on without me" which means she has developed a level of trust. You may or may not ever get to that point though, I'm sorry to say.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:15 AM

Code:

The guy she married I fucking Introduced her too! A guy from my work, If thats not enough proof then fuck her......I introduced her to her husband!

Closed Thread