forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 03-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,422
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Look at the linen under the teddy bear.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:24 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

But the pic of her holding the bear doesn't have that pattern.

Now I think that one is fake.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,646,540
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
Default Maria Menounos - Instagram - 3/3/14

Old 03-04-2014, 03:04 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Just to confirm what you already knew...

I stand corrected. This is a real deal publicity stunt. I love those.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,422
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

It seems that she went out on a date with a Basketball player and it did not work out and he believed she talked smack about him on the radio (she didn't) and he released these pics. Some say, or want to believe that there are better pics to be had, but she says that she didn't send nudes because she did not want to lose her job. That I believe since she went from a fairly decent kids show to ONE OF THE WORST (my kids watch it and i bang my head against anything I can find when I hear the awful dialog.)
Old 03-04-2014, 04:36 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,767
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I wonder if it was Dan shcheider who leaked them? A lot suspicion about him being a scumbag. Her new show is chronically unfunny. Huge waste of talent.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:06 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,888
jennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud of
Default Ireland Baldwin new hair - Instagram - 3/5/14

Old 03-06-2014, 02:15 PM

Credits: 18,551
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Kelly Osbourne has this same color hair & looks way better with it
Old 03-06-2014, 04:32 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,888
jennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud of

Code:

And so does Nicole Richie now..

Old 03-06-2014, 04:52 PM

Credits: 7,767
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle

Code:

It's not the hair, it's her face. She has a weird face. She's not ugly per se but, something about it is off. Her body is killer though.