forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,540
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
bwahaha Satan got roofied
Old 07-12-2009, 03:32 PM

Credits: 79,200,796
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Whew I am glad someone else is having the problem. Please get rid of it Satan.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:13 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I get them for Live Jasmine whenever I open the forum. But Bitdefender blocks it. Don't get that page from anything else.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:24 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

My wife put on a lot of weight over the past 3 years. She has Crohn's. The meds totally fucked her thyroid. She takes something called Synthoid to help, but it just keeps her from having other thyroid issues. Mix all that plus 5 abdominal surgeries, joint problems and other things and she's more upset over her weight gain that I am. Sure, she's 80lbs more than what she was before getting sick, but I know it's not her doing.

Sometimes and more often than others think, it really is a medical reason behind excessive weight gain.

What pisses me off the most is when aholes say things knowing she can hear them. It's funny when I call them on it right there in front of everyone. Saying "wow, she should cut down on that fatty food so she be a cow" only to have someone walk over to you and say "Do you know what Crohn's is? No? Well, how would you feel if you couldn't eat fruits, veggies, anything considered healthy, have 2 feet of your intestines removed, a mesh and plastic anchors all around your belly and then some asshole say you're fat because you chose to eat bad? Maybe we should all start nitpicking your hair, your clothes, your choice of food?" It's amazing how quickly they start saying things like "I didn't say anything", or "Man, what's your problem", anything to deflect responsibility from their actions.

Sorry. Don't jump to conclusions without being in the know. Sure, there's a lot of fat people who are that way because of poor habits (hell, that's my mom), but automatically discounting that it might be because a medical condition is just narrow minded.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

You have to be using Firefox. Get the add-on Add N Edit Cookies. Once it's installed open it from the Tools menu, then type in drunkenstepfather and click filter. I think it's the cookie named "popundr." Click that one, then click Edit. In the new window, check the radio button for "New expiration date:" then change the year to whatever you want and click Save, then Close. And that's it.

I did the same thing for efukts cookies. They have one that pops up everyother click or something. I edited every cookie I saw from that site to 2020.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:44 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I need another beer. Be back later. Gonna go start the grill.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,389
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

thanks striker
Old 07-12-2009, 07:11 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

fuck yeah, thanks Striker!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

I believe what she was referring to is the rampant obesity that's taken over this country. Most people I know that have real issues don't go around telling people about it because they're sensitive. But every other morbidly obese person I trained while being a personal trainer told me they had medical issues and after checking in with their doctors found out it was bullshit. It detracts from people that have the real medical issues.

That's not saying anything at all about your wife bud. That must be an incredibly shitty situation to be in; I really can't imagine. On top of all the medical procedures that cause pain, you have to put up with douche bags. I feel for your wife man.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Trips, I love your new policy of posting tits in every post.
Closed Thread