forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 08:24 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,761
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

so basically we can't post youtube videos here because Mega's a douche?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:55 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey, I didn't invent the interwebs. I just try to manipulate them to my purpose.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM

skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

yes well, you win at failing.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Although Mega is a douche, he is hardly the only person who has ever complained about having to dig for, along with the lack of discussion threads. Also, I can rattle off a mile long list of members I used to love that don't talk here anymore. He was just the most vocal publicly than others.

Again, if it is really a problem, I can undo it. So everyone that really doesn't like it, keep letting me know. And remember You can still post youtube videos in the wtf, funny & random pics threads.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 69,536
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

I don't see a problem, MM. No real need for videos here, anyway.

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 PM

dont you have some tweeting you need to be doing?
Old 01-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,777
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I use Firefox for my DSF and pr0n surfing and Chrome for everything else. I have a favorite in my bar for the DSF forum but I go through the two celeb subforums to see if anything interests me, then I back out and spend most of my time in GDMY, or used to until the Picless Paradise came around. So now it's load, log-in (every day I clear my logins and history), check celeb subforum one, back out, check celeb subforum two, back out, check GDMY, back out, check TPP, back out, go to egotastic and superficial and ns4w-forum, then back here again in a while.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-03-2013, 01:07 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Your way sounds like hard work, although I know you're not the only one doing it that way, but to each their own.

I just use "New Posts", tab each page open (page of new posts) so if I drag my ass and take too long, it doesn't time out and then open each thread as tabs in batches of 5 to go through.

I would say I ignore the threads that do not interest me, but I totally look at everything.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-03-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:38 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 999,919
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Same here. One tab for new posts to see what's going on and another for the Park Bench for posting.

I use Firefox for DSF and Chrome for regular interneting
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 01-03-2013, 01:46 PM
MadamMeow

Oh yeah and I use Chrome. Chrome is the best for gallery posting because I can their ctrl+f feature which has a counter that I use to find the exact 50'th pic really quickly.
Closed Thread