forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 12:33 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,139
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Blah!

Old 11-04-2008, 02:04 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,139
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

boredddd

Old 11-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,840
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
at least monday is over...

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,178
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

play whats that smell...............lol

Old 11-04-2008, 02:53 AM

Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I just found out my second mom has cancer and I'm fucking pissed. I'm even more pissed at the fucking priest at the hospital that gave me the praying bullshit and how it helps, fuck him and his bullshit religion. She'll be fine and I don't need some make believe fucking Santa Claus giving me hope! Damn fucking religion is going to make this world hell. he got mad about it when I said if god is such a fucking stud then strike me down and save her, but wait what nothing happened I'm shocked. Fuck him and his freaks.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:04 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,548
nitro_girl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

aw hun... welcome to atheism. hope the prognosis is good for your mom, cancer sure blows, its affected most of my relatives in one way or another.
*hug* go get really mad and take it out on the driving range or something, that helps me!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:11 AM

Code:

Thanks, been that way for years.and will never change. it's hard and as a man tough to show feelings. But I was just pissed and some asshole trying to make me fell better with a tooth fairy. My birth mom died about 7 years ago and this mom I've know for 15 years and has always treated me like a son and basically adopted me when my mom passed away. So It made me want to strangle this dude.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:23 AM

Code:

eh leave them to their own stupidity. this is coming from someone who spent 5 years at a private catholic all girls school, religion really fails at making any sense (more so than usual) or being any consolation when your loved ones pass.

i know its a rough deal dangle, try not to bottle it up though. my reccomendation would be getting hideously drunk, grabbing your closest mate and going to a driving range at 3am and causing some damage. when you wake up and get over being hungover, sore and slightly ashamed of all the screaming at the general fucked up state of the world, things seem a bit more manageable for some reason. everyone needs to let loose, dont know if you'll do what i did but make a point of letting go sometime soon k?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:46 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,443
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

first, the important stuff...pics or gtfo!!
Code:

sorry to hear that, dangle. shit, if she raised you, she must be a fighter. hang in there.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 AM

haha sure n2, if you're into looking at pictures of 14 year olds.... wait, we already knew the answer to that
Closed Thread